30

I went to the beach in LA because i knew i will find him there. Is the place everything ended between us and i know he used to came before here. I still can't believe how blind i was. I should have figure out who he was since the first time.

I was right. He was sitting on an old bench. I sit next to him in silence.

- Why have you done this to me?
- Because there was no other way.
- Lying should never be an option. What about her? She is so heartbroken.
- But i just want you.
- I told you three years ago and i will tell you again. This is impossible. You are engaged. You can't just leave her for no reason.

We stand in silence for a time. I don't know if it was one second, one week or one month. I couldn't believe this was real. How Jorge could do this to me? Why he followed me? I was so clear when i told him i am not interested anymore. Yes maybe we had a little fun when we were acting for Violetta but enough. Life is life, a movie is a movie. He used to have a lot of fights with Stephie about it so i decided to end the things with him once forever. We just hurt each other.
It will be so hard now that i fell for him again. I spent months trying to get over our relationship. I can't imagine how life will be from now.
I knew he was getting closer to me while i was thinking about everyrhing that happened last month. It feels like is not real. We were so close but i just couldn't do any move. I wanted to slap him, i wanted to scream, i wanted to cry, i wanted to hate him so much but i couldn't. His eyes were on my lips and my look was lost. He put his hands on my cheeks like the first time we kissed and he did it again. But it felt so different. It felt like he needed it, like he was breathing by this kiss. When i realised what was really happening i pushed him away.

- I don't want to see you in my life anymore, Blanco. This is the end, i said and left that place, but this time i was leaving forever.

@tinistoessel: just me 💙

End

Hey guys i hope u enjoyed the last chapter💓 thank you for all the support i love you all so much. I would be grateful if u leave a comment about the story. Kisses xx

marybluu