47

The shooting of the music video was a succes, even if in some kissing scene Leo was a bit exagerate. Now i was in the hotel room drinking my coffee when i recieved a message.

Instagram dm

@sebastianyatra: so you found another celeb guy to make you famous huh?
@tinistoessel: what?
@sebastianyatra: you are pathetic tinita. i know you used me only for fame.
@tinistoessel: you know that the break up was your fault. You left me alone when someone was stalking me.
@sebastianyatra: maybe you liked him to stalk you.
@tinistoessel: you know what? you have no right to talk with me like that.
@sebastianyatra: yes i have. And i am not finished yes.
@tinistoessel: me yes. I am done with you!

This really turned my day upside down. Hopefully tonight i will be back in Buenos Aires and i will have a pijama party with my friends. That should make me feel better. I still can't believe how much he changed.

@jorgeblanco: ready for tomorrow?
@tinistoessel: what's tomorrow?
@jorgeblanco: we are getting back on the set for the second part of the series.

Fuck i totally forgot this when i bought plane tickets. I will have to cancel everything.

@tinistoessel: yeah
@jorgeblanco: you forgot right?
@tinistoessel: i have so many things in my head right now.
@jorgeblanco: i am always at a message distance if u wanna talk.

@tinistoessel: tell me how to breathe in and feel no hurt

❤️ 342.095
💬 1.539

@loligortari: ayy mi amor
@tinisfans: WHAAAT HAPPENED?
@tinistaclub: NOOO MY LIFE
@jorgeblanco: cause i believe in somwthing, i believe in us
@leohoward: are u okay babygirl?
@simplytini_: how tf did he just called her omg?

Holaaaa❤️ new chapter. What do you think the music video was about? Write me in comments xx