7

Tini's perspective

Today is a party în LA where me and Yatra were invited to sing. I am afraid everyone will notice the tension between us because i can't be that opened to him like i was on the tour at the moment. He disappointed me.
I hope everything will be fine.

@tinsitoessel: LA i am ready

❤️ 1.000.078
💬 30.789

@valentinazenere: can't wait to see you tonight
@loligortari: queen
@tinistas: omg u look gorgeous💞💞
@tinigerman: GERMANY IS MISSING U PLS COME BACK 🤧💘

notifications
@sebastianyatra liked your post
@youdontknowme liked your post

dm's
@youdontknowme: don't have too much fun
seen at 17:45 by @tinistoessel

3 hours later

   Sebas just tried to kiss me on the stage and i refused him in front of everyone. I can't escape from his words " You will be mine again" damn i am so scared but also i don't want to worry anyone.

I got to the bar and had a drink because i was so stressed. Strange. This wine has a diferent taste than the others. Anyway i started to feel kind of tired and i could feel my eyes closing slowly. When i was ready to lay down on the floor someone hugged me and took me outside the club.

When i opened my eyes i was in a dark room that seemed to be my dorm.

- What the fuck? i said.

- You are safe, don't worry.

- What happened? My head is spinning.

- Sebas added something to your drink.

- Then who are you. NO DON'T ANSWER OMG.

- Calm down babe, or i ll do it in my manner.

- What are u gonna do? i asked freaking out.

He came closer to me and kissed my lips. I know him from somewhere but i can't remember exactly who he is.
He was surprised when i pulled him in my bed and i responsed to the kiss.
I didn't really know what i was doing because i still was half drunk and half awake.

- I want you, i whispered.

Now he was shooked. I think he never expected this.

- Not yet honey. We got time.

- Isn't this what u wanted? i asked.

- No babygirl. I don't want to have you like this. You are not ok now. You have to rest.

I kissed him again and it felt so good but i still couldn't remember from where i know him. I was in blank. He covered me with the sheet and he get out of the bed.

- I love you babe, he said and left my apartament.

Hi everyone 🧡 i am posting bc of dilya1519 hahaha. I also made an instagram group to keep you updated. So if u didn't join yet u have my ig profile in the watt bio.

Hope u enjoyed this new chapter <3