| 4 | - like

^~^

^~^

Jungkook: "Should I just be like, I think you're a really sweet girl but I don't think im the one to, ohhh Taehyung help" I look at him frustrated.

Taehyung: "Hmm, but I don't think I like you that way"

Jungkook: "Okay I'm just gonna say that, and it's probably not anything more than a little crush" I take a deep breath and stand up.

She already left the classroom, so she's waiting for me. I get out of the classroom just leaving my bag in there.

Jungkook: "Ohh hi Akari" I give her a small smile still trying to remember what I'm going to say.

Akari: "H-hi" she looks up at me.

Jungkook: "So Akari, I think you're a really sweet girl even though we haven't talked that much-" she nods and I can clearly see the hope in her eyes.

Jungkook: "But I don't think I feel the same way towards you" my voice is shaky and I'm scared of her reaction.

Akari: "I-it's okay" She says now looking down at her small feet.

Jungkook: "B-But I would love to get to know you better!" I try to make her smile again.

Akari: "Really?"

Jungkook: "Yeah totally!" I see a small smile spread across her lips. She's definitely a cute pretty girl.

Jungkook: "Then I'll see you some time, okay?" She nods and I give her a last smile before I walk into the classroom again where Taehyung looks at me with big eyes.

Jungkook: "That actually went okay!"

Taehyung: "No crying?"

Jungkook: "No she was actually smiling at the end cause I said I want to get to know her" I chuckle beginning to put my books back in my bag.

Taehyung: "Really?" He asks and i nod.

Taehyung: "Good Jungkook, you've improved" He chuckles as well and we walk together out of the classroom.

-

My phone in my pocket suddenly begins to vibrate without stopping. I take it out and look at it.

Park Jimin liked your post

'What the?'

The Jimin guy just liked all my posts.

Jungkook: "Taehyung?" I whisper.

Taehyung: "Huh?" He looks at me instead of the book.

Jungkook: "Look" I show him my screen and he looks at it, then back at me.

Taehyung: "Who's Park Jimin?"

Jungkook: "I think he's the guy I bumped into yesterday"

Taehyung: "That is kind off weird" he points at my phone and I nod.

Jungkook: "Yeah"

Taehyung and i make our ways towards the canteen. We sit at our usual spot.

Jungkook: "I could literally eat a horse right now" I say as I look down at the food. Taehyung chuckles and we eat our food while talking and laughing.

My eyes then focuses on something or more like someone else. The Jimin guy. He looks at me fascinated. I give him a weak smile before looking at the girl beside him. Jimin whispers something in her and she looks up from her food at me.