| 27 | - jimins story part 1

^~^

^~^

jungkook: "jimin!"

jimin: "jungkook!"

we run into each other's arms and i embrace him in a tight hug. i haven't seen jimin in a whole week because he has been sick and i've missed him more than ever. and my parents still don't want me to leave the house if it's not for school so i couldn't visit him.

jungkook: "you're feeling better, right?"

jimin: "yes, definitely."

after we've kissed and hugged we begin to make our way to school. we will be a bit late because we used a little too long on kissing and all that.

jungkook: "one more kiss!" i breathe out stopping up.

jimin: "we'll be late for class, and i have math! you know how ms. yoon are." he sighs taking my hand to pull me with him.

jungkook: "just one more!" i stand on my ground so he can't pull me further. he turns around with a sigh but a big smile is still plastered onto his lips as i take my hands around his waist pressing him against me.

jimin: "you're so cute." he shakes his head while saying that and giggling at the same time. still smiling he stands on his tip toes so we're on the same level and it doesn't take long for him to kiss me. we move our lips in sync and he has his hands up around my neck. my lips feels so lonely when he after some time pulls away again.

jungkook: "a last one!" i say with a cutesy voice indicating jimin to do it again.

jimin: "and then we're going okay?" he says narrowing his eyes looking at me.

jungkook: "yes, of course!" i nod and he kisses me again. butterflies storms around inside my stomach every time our lips touch, it still feels magical no matter how many times we do it, still the same feeling from the very first time.

all my sad and bad emotions disappears when i'm with jimin. his presence does something indescribable to me. i never imagined i could feel this kind of love and appreciation for one person, especially not a guy and at this age.

jimin: "okay we really need to head to class now jungkook!" he turns away with a single pull and i take a quick look at my damaged phone.

'08.09 am'

'shit.'

we run the whole rest of the way to our school and we make our goodbye's before i get to my locker and jimin gets to his. i take my books out faster than i've ever done, and i rush over to my history class. i stop up and lightly knock on the door before i slowly open it revieling my class and mr. kang.