| 40 | - apart

^~^

^~^

when i can hear my dad has left for work this saturday morning, i get out of bed. i hope my mom is still sleeping, i really don't want to look them into their eyes.

i quietly unlock my door as i walk out into the hallway. the smell of food that hits my nose makes me realise how hungry i am, i'm starving. i didn't eat dinner yesterday. i couldn't walk out to them.

i get into the bathroom and i sigh in relief. i do all the things i have to do before i get out again.

i come out into the kitchen and i silently look for something to eat inside the fridge. there's a plate with foil over, i take the plate out and pull it off.

i think it was the food they ate yesterday for dinner.

i put the plate into the microwave and find my chopsticks. taking out the warm plate from the microwave i turn around and meet my mom.

mom: "were you hungry?" she gives me a soft smile while i keep on my cold face and i walk right beside her.

'i hate ignoring people, i hate being mad and i'm really not good at it, i just end up hurting myself and others around me.'

the food my mom made actually tastes really good and i ate all of it, every single little piece of rice.

i hate that i can't get in contact with jimin, i hate being apart from him.

-

it's 4 pm, jimin must be thinking it's weird that i didn't reply to his message about hanging out with him this friday. but i can just explain everything on monday. i just have to make it through today and saturday and then i can talk to jimin again.

i haven't cried today, there's no point of crying anymore and my eyes just starts hurting after.

3 quiet knocks comes from my door and i turn my head to look, the door knob goes down signalling that someone is trying to get inside. i ignore it at first but when the knock keeps on coming i stand up.

jungkook: "who's there?"

mom: "it's mom." i take my bottom lip in my mouth biting on it.

mom: "can i come in? i have something for you." she calmly says still trying to open the door.

mom: "please open jungkook."

with a deep breath i open the door a slightly bit looking down at my mom in disbelief. she pushes the door more open and steps inside keeping her one hand in her pocket.

she closes the door again and sighs as she sits down on my bed.

mom: "come sit with me." she pats the one side and i sit beside beside her.

mom: "jungkook," she calmly places a hand on my thighs while she looks at me with concern, "are you okay?"

i bite my lip harder blinking fast with my eyes and the endlessly tears threats to start falling. again.