| 9 | - hands

^~^

^~^

I haven't really talked that much to Jimin since I left his house over a week ago. I just can't get myself to it. I don't know why I get all nervous and my heart starts beating faster. That's why I try to keep distance. Every time he looks at me in the halls I suddenly care about how I look or just how I walk

I feel a light tap on my shoulder.

'Jimin?' A part of me wants it to be Jimin but when I turn around my eyes lands on someone else. Not Jimin.

Yunjin: "Hey" she gives me a big smile and holds onto the straps on her backpack.

Jungkook: "Hi"

Yunjin: "I should ask from Jimin- and me of course, if you- and Teahyung wanted to sit with us at lunch again? It's some time since we last ate together"

Jungkook: "That would be nice" i say awkwardly nodding.

Yunjin: "Good choice" she says padding me on the back, then leaving.

'Good choice?'

-

Jimin: "Didn't you see my messages yesterday?" He asks looking intense at me.

Yes I saw his messages I just didn't know what to respond. I didn't want to say something weird or stupid, and I thought he would've forgot it today.

Jungkook: "Wh-which messages?" I ask drinking of my straw.

Yunjin: "You know what?"

Taehyung: "No???"

Yunjin: "We could all hang out after school" she leans back in her seat smirking and Jimin nods.

Jimin: "Sounds good"

Taehyung: "Yes, right Jungkook??"

Jungkook: "Y-yeah totally" I mumble looking over at Jimin. Right when our eyes meets i feel like my heart makes a flip inside of me.

-

I hate that I think he's attractive and I hate that he does something to me.

'You just wanna be friends Jungkook, why don't you just go and talk to him about it?'

But we are already friends? Aren't we?

Jungkook: "Uhhh Jimin" I ask a little nervous catching up with him. We are on our way towards a cafe where we will eat and drink something.

Jimin: "Yes?" He asks with a soft voice and slows down a bit. 

'His hair looks so soft'.

Jungkook: "What- what kind of... cake do you like?" I chuckle embarrassed and look away from him again.

Jimin: "I really like just regular chocolate cake"

Jungkook: "Me too!" I say and smile. I'm feeling so happy right now.

Yunjin and Taehyung walks in front of Jimin and me.

The awkward tension between me and Jimin isn't there anymore. We're just talking and having fun now.

After a long walk in the mild weather we get to the small cafe. It was Yunjin who told us about it, she has been here a few times with Jimin. We get inside, find a place where to sit and we all put our backpacks on the backrest of the chairs.

Taehyung: "This place looks really good, Yunjin" he says looking amazed.

Yunjin: "Really?" She smiles at him leaning over the table now looking at me and Jimin, and we some way ended up sitting on the same side of the square formed table.

Yunjin: "Taehyung and I will go up and order, is there anything you guys want?"

Jungkook: "A piece of choco-"

Jimin: "-late cake for me as well" he interrupts smirking at me.

Jungkook: "What about paying? I have money with me" I begin to look through my bag.

Yunjin: "Oh no need to worry, I'll pay this time"

Jungkook: "I can pay myself"

Yunjin: "Today I'll pay for everyone it's okay" she just shrugs her shoulders and walk up to the counter.

Jungkook: "Is she sure about not wanting me to give her any money?" I now look back at Jimin.

'Omg he's so-'

Jimin: "Her family is kinda rich, so it's okay just let her pay" he chuckles looking at his rings on his fingers again. I suddenly notice the big size differences between our hands. His hand is so small compared to mine.

Jungkook: "Your hand is really small" I giggle. He quickly pulls his sweaters sleeve down over his hand covering it.

Jimin: "It's not that small, maybe you just have a big hand" he gives back probably faking angry.

'Cute'

Jungkook: "No look" I take his arm up and pull down the sleeve again. I smile as I look at it.

Jungkook: "See"

Jimin: "Stop" he pouts but I still keep a grib on him until I notice how weird this must look. I quickly let go and cough.