| 36 | - night call

^~^

^~^

'me'

are you awake jimin?

'park jimin'

yes why?

'me'

i can't sleep

'park jimin'

hmm is there a reason?

'me'

i think it's because i'm so happy

'park jimin'

aww i'm happy too baby❤️

'baby, that nickname makes my heart just by reading it through a text from jimin.'

'park jimin'

i actually read the messages you send... i'm sorry i blocked you.

'me'

it's okay jimin, i'm just glad you forgave me

'park jimin'

me too

'me'

i miss you

'park jimin'

do you want me to call you?

'me'

yesssss!

'park jimin'

okay❤️

i immediately press answer when jimin calls and i cling around the phone with my hands out of excitement.

jimin: "hi baby." the butterflies starts storming around inside my stomach just from hearing his low voice

jungkook: "hi jimin." i whisper and i smile to myself closing my eyes just wanting to enjoy the sound of jimins voice.

jimin: "it has been such a good day today."

jungkook: "it really has been."

there's some seconds where none of us says anything. i just carefully listen to his breathing, it's so calming.

jungkook: "i love you." i whisper into the phone.

jimin: "and i love you." he whispers back.

jimin: "i'm glad that you came by earlier, it really meant a lot to me jungkook."

jungkook: "i'm sorry..."

i still feel so bad over the things i did to jimin, how could i even do it?

jimin: "jungkook listen, i have forgiven you, okay?"

jungkook: "i really don't know why i said the things i said, even after you told me about everything you've been through. i'm so sorry jimin."

jimin: "j-jungkook forget it, i'm fine."

jungkook: "but i still feel so bad..." i whisper as i pull my blanket up over my head so i'll make less sound.

jimin: "i said it's fine jungkook." he sighs and it sounds like he turns around in his bed. i listen carefully to his breathing again and it's still so calming to listen to.

jungkook: "jimin?" i suddenly say.

jimin: "yes?" he says quietly.

jungkook: "did you tell yunjin about, what happened between us?" i slowly say and i start playing with some of my hair, i pull a long strand down over my forehead and it almost touches the bottom of my nose.

'i think i have to get a haircut soon.'

jimin: "yeah, i probably shouldn't have, she got really mad at you..."

jungkook: "it's okay, i deserved it." we both go silent again.

jimin: "she said i should never forgive you, she also made me block you so you couldn't contact me."

jungkook: "ohh, she was just protective jimin."

jimin: "yeah, but i actually wanted to talk to you, but she convinced me not to..." he sighs heavily and breathes out.

jungkook: "jimin?"

jimin: "yes, jungkook?"

jungkook: "can i come over one day this week? you know with my parents and all..."

jimin: "of course, jungkook. the 27th or something? my grandparents are coming tomorrow but they'll leave again early 27th."

jungkook: "okay!" thw happiness runs through my whole body, and i'm already excited.

'gosh, i'm so in love with him.'

jimin: "do you want to sleep here as well?"

i go silent for some time for the 3839th time in this call, 'i want to but, will my parents let me and-'

jimin: "forget it, that was a stupid-"

jungkook: "no i want to jimin!" i quickly say before he takes it back.

jimin: "ohh, okay." i can almost feel that he's smiling through the phone, i know him so well.

-

a/n:

i'm sorry for this kinda random short chapter, i just thought we needed a cute little one here lmao. yeah next one will be better, i promise!!

thank as always for reading until now.

i never knew i would reach 8 k reads!! like what? that's so insane, i honestly can't believe it.