| 29 | - ruined

^~^

^~^

i search through my locker desperately trying to find my english text book. i haven't been having it for 3 weeks straight and my teacher will honestly kill me if i don't bring it to class today.

'ugh!' i groan mentally.

'why do i keep losing it?'

i give up and sigh as i stand on both of my feet again.

'i guess i just have to deal with it then.'

as i take a deep breath i turn around to meet several guys' faces. they're all looking at me with judging faces, and there's about 5 of them if i'm counting right. i step a bit backwards because of how close they are to me and i hit my locker with my back.

guy: "you're jungkook right?" i nod with my head looking at his face as he keeps staring at me.

guy: "someone said to us that they've seen you and park jimin the new guy kiss," he stops for a sec and i can clearly see how close they all are to burst out laughing. "is it true that you're into him?" as he says that all of them starts laughing while i just look at them paralysed.

jungkook: "w-what?" i gulp hard and my heart is beating in a dangerously fast pace against my left chest area.

guy: "is it true?"

jungkook: "o-of course not?" i try to make myself taller with straightening up a bit.

guy: "are you sure about that? because the one who told us it won't be our friend anymore if it's not true." another guy speaks up and i don't hesitate to nod.

jungkook: "i swear! i didn't!" i try to sound as normal as possible.

jungkook: "why would i ever kiss a guy, especially someone like jimin?" i roll my eyes still trying to act tough when i'm actually extremely scared inside. i've never felt this kind of anxiety or fear before.

guy: "like we would believe that." the 3rd guy comments. he's tall and he's wearing these very big glasses which makes his head look kind off small compared to his body.

jungkook: "we didn't kiss!"

guy: "oh, maybe you just had a little fun at home." he wriggles his eyebrows and almost falls down on the floor from laughter. i stand on my ground trying to come up with things as excuses and explanations.

guy: "our friend said that," he stops talking because he got an outburst again, a laughing one. he takes a few deep breathes and continues. "that, he saw you'" he points at me, "pull jimin into you while you were kissing."