| 47 | - bonus chapter 1

^~^

^~^

i don't think i've ever done something this terrifying before in my life. it's not even that big of a deal when i think about it.

jimin and I are holding hands, and we're about to cross the line to the school. my hands are sweating and my pulse is so fast that i can't breathe properly. i'm just extremely scared as you can tell.

jimin keeps telling me everything will be okay, and that i just can let go if it makes me too uncomfortable. but i promised myself that i don't want to hide it anymore and i want to prove to jimin that i'm not ashamed or anything.

jimin: "you're so brave, you know that?" he smiles up at me and it's one of those beautiful smiles that just makes you smile as well. no one can resist jimin's smile, well i can't.

jungkook: "thank you..." i quietly respond as i can see the entrance of the school. the big door that leads to the hall.

we've already walked past two girls but i didn't really notice them since i'm so scared to even focus on something.

jimin: "jungkook," he stops up and i look at him.

jimin: "you really don't have to do it, if it makes you this uncomfortable."

jungkook: "it's okay," i nod.

jimin: "really? because you don't seem that okay to be honest." a deep chuckle escapes his lips but his serious expression quickly comes back and the sweet smile disappears.

jungkook: "yes."

jimin: "i love you!" he lets go of my hand and hugs me instead. bringing his arms around my waist and he tilts his head to the side so he can have his lips against my neck.

he gives me a few pecks and i can't even tell you how much it calms me down.

i take a last breath before we step inside, now hand in hand again.

as we walk down the hallway no one really says anything, a few girls starts whispering but most of them just give us a quick glance before they turn around again and mind their own business.

it's really relieving how no one really seems to care, everything is so much worse in your head when you keep thinking negative of something. that actually turns out to be just fine.

a big smile has made it's way to my lips and i look down, and jimin smiles as well.

jimin: "i'll see you at lunch, right?" he gives my hands a hard squeeze before he lets go and pecks my lips. the big smile is still not vanished, and this just made it even bigger.

i give jimin a nod as response and i get a rush of courage, so i kiss him back. not just a peck, but a real kiss.

i lick my lips afterwards and he walks away again with the same smile from before plastered onto his light pink lips.

i, myself quickly show my back to the rest of the people on my hall as i take my math book out of my locker.

i can feel people staring at me but at this point, i don't care anymore. it was so nice and weird at the same time to finally show people that jimin is my boyfriend, after about 6 months. which had been the best months in my life, but also some of the hardest.

i happily get inside our classroom and take my seat beside taehyung. i honestly don't mind all the stares i just give everyone a big smile, showing them that it doesn't matter what they think.

jungkook: "hi taehyung."

taehyung: "you look really happy." he chuckles opening his book and note book afterwards.

jungkook: "i am very happy."

taehyung: "and why is that so? if i may ask." he now looks at me lifting one of his well trimmed eyebrows.

taehyung: "jimin?" he lifts his other eyebrow as well as the other.

jungkook: "we held hands in the hall." i excitedly tell him as i brush some of my hair out of my face.

taehyung: "wait really?" his eyes widens after my response and i just nod chuckling.

jungkook: "and we kissed..." i whisper and it's like his eyes almost falls out of his head.

taehyung: "i've never even seen you two really kiss and then you just kiss in front of the whole school!!!" he exclaims narrowing his eyes.

jungkook: "taehyung it wasn't in front of the whole school."

taehyung: "but how did you suddenly get all this confidence?" he says putting on a smirk.

jungkook: "jimin." i wiggle with my eyebrows before i end up giggling and looking away in embarrassment.

i stop laughing right in time when the teacher steps inside with her high heels making loud noises every time she takes a step.

taehyung: "promise me that i'll see you two kiss soon!" he whispers.

yunjin: "hello jungkook." she boringly says giving me a lame high five. i look down at her furrowing my brows but she leaves right after to stand beside jimin again.

taehyung: "i heard that-"

jimin: "we held hands?" jimin interrupts him quietly laughing. he walks over to me and pulls me in my hands to be beside him.

after a bit of talking we find a different table to eat at since our usual one was taken by some new students.

i of course sit beside jimin and it's like he can't keep his hands to himself. he keeps tucking some of my long hair behind my ears, he fixes the collar of my uniform and he just touches me.

jimin also has one of his arms around my waist to keep me close to him.

jimin keeps giggling whenever taehyung comments on our behaviour and so do i. we are extremely giggly when we're around each other.

yunjin: "you two are honestly quite cute together." yunjin mumbles but i can still hear what she says, and it just makes me even happier.

jimin: "really!?" jimin stops moving as he excitedly looks at yunjin, she slowly nods and jimin giggles again. and i can't help myself, whenever jimin giggles i giggle.

-

a/n:

i hope you liked this short bonus chapter. i just wanted to make a cute one ahahha!

remember to check my other story out!!

i love you💌

oh and btw thank you so much for 33 k reads, it's so freaking insane.