32 | Battees

A/N- This is a half page filler chapter which I'd ask you to skip if you are below 18 but I know you won't because been there, done that. So enjoy and drop some love :P 

P.S. I am officially a graduate and out of college (until masters ofc) but be ready for regular updates now ;)

31 | Battees

Lekh ran his fingers on her hips in a circular drift. Tara's breathing was heavy, her body was heating up and she let herself lie below Lekh as he kissed her. His lips ran over hers frantically and she returned the favour. She wanted him.

Tara pulled Lekh as close to her as it was possible, she loved his body over hers. Lekh slowly brought himself down and bit her shoulders, pulling her blouse down which Tara graciously helped him unhook. Breath heavy, Lekh looked at her soft breasts in the dim light. He then looked at Tara as if waiting for her permission to go forward. She nodded slightly and Lekh gently caressed her breasts. Tara was drunk on him; she ran her hands through his hair as he started sucking on one of her nipples. She moaned as pleasure took over her body. She could feel Lekh harden. She pushed him beneath her and kissed him ferociously.

Her hands immediately went beneath his vest. Lekh was fit, his stomach hard. She lifted his clothes to see traces of abs on which she ran her fingers and then slowly her lips. Lekh stroked her breasts as she explored his chest, leaving her marks all over his body. He felt like his body was on fire. He wanted to feel every inch of her body and he wanted her to want to feel every inch of his.

He pulled her up to him, gently unhooking her bridal skirt. Tara's breath was heavy and the sounds of her moans made Lekh go crazier and do things to her he never thought he would.

Lekh sat on his knees on the bed and helped Tara get the skirt off her. Their motions weren't fast, but they weren't slow either. Both their bodies moved in synchrony, catching up with each other and harmoniously moving in coordination. It was perfect for them, it felt natural and it felt beyond crazy. It was gentle enough for them to be comfortable but it was fiery enough to drive them crazy in their desires. But whatever it was, it was passionate and they were lost in it.

They continued to indulge in each other, momentarily forgetting the chaos of their lives. Lekh had never imagined he'd ever be this close to Tara, Tara had somewhat dreaded it before marriage. But now that it was happening, it felt nothing but natural and they knew that it wasn't the last time they were doing it.

It was perfect – him and her together. And no one in this world, not even Indira could take away the bliss they had found in each other.