» gally

Your lungs feel like it's about to burst as you jog back through the large doors, forcing yourself to enter the Map Room. From the corner of your eye, you can see the other three Runners sprint through the doors, following you into the Map Room.

You drop onto the ground, taking in large gasps of air that seems to be escaping you.

"(Y/N) hey, you alright?" you can hear Minho ask, crouching next to you.

This is the first time you've been so robbed of breath, and the Keeper of the Runners appears to be concerned.

"What happened?" Minho rubs your back as you continue to take in gulps of air, coughing every once in a while.

"The shuck Grievers," you say, pushing yourself into your feet. You stand with your hands entwined behind your head, taking in deep breaths.

"Grievers aren't supposed to come out at --" Minho says, paling at the prospect of change in the order.

"I thought so too, and almost got stung. They chased me right 'til I got to the doors."

"Shuck." He walks to the table, where you and the other Runners draw accurate lines of what you remember from your run in the Maze.

After a good hour, you all leave, Minho spinning the wheel to the door shut.

You wait around for him, since he is your friend, much to Gally's distaste.

As you and Minho walk towards the Homestead, the sky is already beginning to get darker.

"So." Minho slings an arm around your shoulder in a mocking way. "How's your boyfriend?" Minho asks, but you know he doesn't really care. He just keeps the conversation going to entertain you.

"Coming," you say, spotting him walking towards you and Minho.

"What?" An surprised expression crosses his face, blinking as he tries to comprehend what you just said.

You slip from under Minho's arm, standing a considerable distance from your friend, knowing that Gally would be angry by now.

"Oh," Minho says softly, seeing the larger boy come closer. "Oh, shuck me," he says.

"(Y/N)," Gally greets, standing by your side. He has an arm around your waist, staring at the Asian boy. "Minho."

"Gally."

You can feel the anger from Gally, and you know Minho is uncomfortable with this situation by the way he shuffles around, eyes darting to you in his plea for help.

"Come on, Gally," you say, leading your boyfriend away from Minho. You both head back to the Homestead, his arm still around you as you walk.

"I don't like him," Gally mutters for what has to be the hundredth time you've heard that phrase coming from his mouth.

"Aww, are you jealous, Gally?" you coo, poking his cheek with your finger.

Stopping, he captures your finger with his hands, bringing it to his side as he stares at you. "(Y/N)," he says seriously.

Sighing you press your forehead against his. "You know I love you, right?" you say.

"I know, but that can change," Gally mumbles. "You're gonna find someone else better for you because I'm just me. I know not everyone here likes me so I don't see why you would. There's other people here who are better."

"What? Like Minho?" you snort, trying not to laugh. You know that Gally feels insecure about your relationship, but thinking about you being with anyone else other than Gally is ridiculous to you.

"(Y/N), I'm serious here," he says.

"And I am too. I not leaving you for someone else."

Gally sighs, wrapping his arm around your waist to pull you closer to him. "Good that."

Yeah um...not sure if that was what you wanted. Sorry - I'm not that great with Gally because I may not like him as much as the other characters.