» newt

I know that a Gally request was supposed to be next, but I'm having difficulties thinking up of one for him. Most people are basically requesting the same thing, so you might as well be reading the other one that I wrote.

It's all "rough" and "overprotective" and I'm running out of ideas if you keep on using the same words over and over again. It gets boring to write when you all want them to be "rough".

This is aimed towards people who ask for the same thing. I will be looking over requests that have the same mood, so please make an effort to read previous comments as I'm trying to make an effort to write something for you to read.

I know I'm being unfair but I really do want to be thorough with my requests and update them, but the monotonous requests are really stumping me and inspiration for Gally one shots are quickly deteriorating. I don't want to cross him off the list but I might if people keep on asking for "rough" or "overprotective" ones of him.

I may or may not go back to requests that I've skipped if I'm in the mood to write them, but I'm sorry that I have to skip them in the first place.

Just remember that this repetition also applies to all characters. It's not just Gally, and I don't like seeing the same request for the same characters. There's no point in writing them, even though different people have asked for them.

Anyway, on a lighter note, here's the next one. It's a Newt one :)

[ WARNING: Spoilers alert. Don't read if you don't know how Newt got his limp in the Death Cure. ]

"What happened?" you ask, panic lacing through your voice as you watch the scene unveil. The sight of blood and Alby helping Newt walks makes you nauseated - you're not sure what happened and you don't know if he'll be okay.

"I don't know," Alby says, sounding as strung up as you are.

You slip to Newt's other side, helping Alby lead him into the Homestead. You sling Newt's arm over your shoulder, and the two of you bring the blond boy to the Med-jacks.

"What happened, Newt?" Clint asks, immediately working on tending the injury at Newt's leg.

Jeff busies himself by helping out Clint with extra bandages and other paraphernalia.

It's a mess of blood and cloth and you feel a bit sick looking at it, but you need to know what happened to Newt. Not knowing is making you feel dizzy, your concern only making you stressed and ready to cry.

"Were you attacked?" Alby asks, crouching near Clint as he works.

Newt shakes his head, not saying a word as he presses his lips together, forming a line. He hastily wipes at his eyes with the back of his hand, placing them in his lap.

"Then what happened?" Alby's furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

Newt's gaze flickers up to you for a brief moment, and you register guilt before his gaze returns to the floor. He mutters something to Alby, which makes him stand up.

"(Y/N), can you please leave for a moment?" Alby stands in front of you, blocking your view of Newt.

"What?" You only stare at the dark skinned boy, unable to comprehend. "Why?"

"Newt," Alby says, as if one name would be able to explain it all. And it does.

You push Alby to the side, but he grabs your arms to station you. "Newt!" you cry in frustration. You know that Alby is only acting through Newt's request, but you don't understand.