ʀᴇʙɪʀᴛʜ

"ONCE UPON A TIME I WAS SWEET AND INNOCENT,
AND THEN SHIT HAPPENED"

"ONCE UPON A TIME I WAS SWEET AND INNOCENT,AND THEN SHIT HAPPENED"

-

RED IS THE COLOR OF BLOOD, and because of this has historically been associated with sacrifice, danger and courage. Modern surveys in the United States and Europe show red is the color most associated with heat, activity, passion, sexuality, anger, love, and joy. In China and many other Asian cultures it is the color of happiness.

Red was the first color, after black and white, to have a name, and was the first color has been used in prehistoric art and decoration. Since the French Revolution, the red flag has been the symbolic color of revolution, and in the later 19th and 20th century, the symbolic color of socialism and comnunism.

Something changed in Nova's eyes. It's like the color choose here, right when they set foot in Beacon Hills. Nova was reborn, she rebirthed the color red, it was new, fresh, joyful, it was on fire just like her.

A whole day went by and no one called for them. No wonder, they threw their phones away and casted a spell on themselves, so no one could locate them. And to be honest, they have never been happier than right now. They were young, free spirits, they could do whatever they want.

After they escaped the school and walked miles away, a car came out of the darkness. They weren't afraid of a stranger, they were more afraid of the person who could drove the car, like sheriff Donovan or Mr. Saltzman. The teens would be grounded for life, though their parents won't notice a thing. Nova's parents would probably be mad at her for disturbing their praises daughter from her rough training.

But for their luck it was just a random dude who was hot for girls, for his unfortunate his disgusting fantasies won't be fulfilled today, because one of the two teens was one of the strongest witches ever to exist and was also a werewolf and vampire, though her vampire gene wasn't completely activated yet.

They both put on an innocent smile to lure him out of his car when he came out and started to say pick up lines after pick up lines, after the third pickup line, Nova couldn't no longer hear his disgusting voice, so she manipulated him to shut up and made him drive them to one of the closest motels near by for a slumber break. They stayed over there, of course the guy slept in another room.

In the morning he drove them further away from Mystic Falls, doing whatever they wanted, most of the time Nova didn't even needed to manipulate him. Though she looked like a teacher's pet, she, at least, had the charm of a Mikaelson.

The guy, also called Jack, opened the roof of his car at some point and let the girls have their moment of freedom. One of the reasons why the two girls needed him was that no police officer stopped them because they were underaged. The two girls laughed a lot, sang to the music on the radio, and threw their arms back to feel the air rushing past them.