ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ

"I AM THE YOUNGEST
DAUGHTER AND DON'T
RECEIVE ATTENTION"

"I AM THE YOUNGEST DAUGHTER AND DON'T RECEIVE ATTENTION"

-

The prom and school dances in general can be some of the biggest events in a high schooler's life. From the anticipation of asking someone to be your date, to the limo ride, to the awkward, cute slow dances at the end, it is a roller coaster of emotions and hormones.

Nova had a lot of fun but also stress with the process of planning the prom night. She wanted it to be perfect, a night everyone would remember. And of course a night for the pack to take back and relax. After all they defeated the benefactor finally.

But it wasn't everything that happened, something unexplainable happened to Nova. It was like all the hard training of controlling her anger was thrown out of the window and something else took over her. Or maybe someone else.

-

All the tension between the two packs and the original Mikaelsons was floating in the air. All the unspoken words between Nova, Finn and the other Mikaelson family members were making the others around them uncomfortable, as if the benefactor wasn't enough.

Nova concentrated on Satomi's pack, trying to calm the young betas down with soothing words. At first she wanted to talk to Satomi but then she noticed Elijah talking to her and wasn't in the mood of talking with him or the others.

It was Finn's idea to bring them in here as support, since assassins wanted to storm in and kill every living supernatural creature in the warehouse. He was more afraid to loose Nova, Amal and the rest of the pack, who are technically his family, than to talk to his siblings.

Nova, already on edge, didn't had any nerves for her twin sister to talk to her or any of them, she wanted the situation to be over with already.

It never ended well with Nova being nervous on the long run or her feeling too many feelings in a room, something bad happened everytime she couldn't control it and Scott couldn't help her with it since Derek, Argent and him were making themselves ready for the fight that will happen soon.

Hours later Lydia and Stiles found a way to disconnect the system of the benefactor, the assassins retreated and no one died. But it was still pouring rain and it didn't got better.

Right the opposite happened, it started to thunder very loudly and the only thing that shown through the window were lightnings.

Everyone, except Finn and Derek, didn't know what was happening or who was causing it.

As Hope finally understood who was causing it, she tried to reach her sister but Finn stopped her, because he knew it was a bad idea.