ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ᴏɴ ᴅʀᴜɢs

"DON'T TOUCH MY CROWN WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS"

-

WE ALL HAVE SOMEONE WE NEVER SPEAK OF. Someone who meant so much, that even hearing their name makes your soul tremble with memories and pain. Someone who makes your heart break a little more each time you accidentally think of them.

In Nova's case it was her family, she couldn't think of them without feeling like the black sheep of the family. After she kept silent all those years, helped them fight against the hollow and brought Hope and her family back, she kept being marginalized by her whole family.

And by thinking back her blood began to boil and she felt pure hatred against them.

"V, are you alright?", Scott made sure if his girlfriend was feeling better since the spell she did about four and a half month ago.

"I'm fine, just feeling a little down, but it's totally fine", Nova laid it on the line and kept fixing her hair nervously.

Since the night where she used her magic to kill off the nogitsune, Scott was nonstop by her side and supported her

Like Nova promised him, she told him everything about herself. About her family history and how they treated her, her powers and her emotional outbursts.

For years, she pushed these memories aside, but since she told him everything without dots and commas, everything came back up, what results into her feelings being everywhere.

In one moment everything is fine and suddenly she started to cry and the sky cried with her. Or out of nowhere she became angry and the beautiful day changed into a stormy day.

Scott stood up from his bed, where he was watching his beautiful girlfriend just being beautiful, so he could hug her from behind.

For him she was a masterpiece of art, he wanted to give her all his love, admiration and time, as well as how Nova was feeling for him. She also always asked herself how she deserved such a supportive boyfriend and not to forget his mother, who loved her from the bottom of her heart.