ɢᴏ, ʙᴇᴀᴄᴏɴ ʜɪʟʟs ʜɪɢʜ

"YOU BELIEVE THIS IS A GAME
AND YOU MAY BE RIGHT.
BUT IF YOU THINK YOU CAN
PLAY IT BETTER THAN ME,
THINK AGAIN"

[Their cheerleading uniform is blood red not blue, just like on the picture]

-

Right when Hayley, Klaus and Elijah came back from their small outing to catch sight of Nova with their own eyes, they tried to come up with a plan to talk to her or get into contact with her.

What made Rebekah to have a really bad idea.

"to be honest, it's a bad idea, no offense aunt Bekah", Hope started to argue with her family again about the whole situation they planned.

Their plan was to send Davina to the try outs for the cheerleading team, that will take place tomorrow at the gym of the high school. Hope refused to do it, because she saw the hate in her twin sister's eyes. She wanted to kill her right there in front of everyone for the things that were for Hope still unknown.

Klaus sighed and looked up from his book.

"I know, sweetheart, but we have to do something about the situation", Hayley said motherly, while she sat down next to her.

"She left without saying anything, we are her family, Hope", Klaus reasoned with her and stood up from his desk.

"At least we should get an explanation from her", Rebekah argued back but meant it nicely.

"What if little Nova had a good reason to leave, if you didn't notice, this family is fucked up since the very first day of us becoming vampires", Kol greeted his family in his way, while making his way to the bookshelf, because Freya needed a special book.

All five of them gave him a weird glance and just continued talking.

"You had to say that, brother", Hope heard her uncle, Elijah, say and started to lose the desire to listen into the conversation.

-

Davina let out a slow controlled breath and attempted to loosen her body movements. She was walking like a guard from the Buckingham palace and that was no way to be in this high school. She gave her shoulders a wiggle and lolled her head in a circle, let her stride slacken to a more casual pace.

It was a decent effort, enough to fool the casual observer, but for the onlooker with a keen eye she was a walking advert for tension. Her eyes moved with the alertness that comes from heavy stress and her hands remained clenched by subconscious demand.