ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴄᴏɴ ʜɪʟʟs

"FILLED WITH POISON
BUT BLESSED WITH BEAUTY AND RAGE"

"FILLED WITH POISONBUT BLESSED WITH BEAUTY AND RAGE"

[Where Nova and etc

[Where Nova and etc. live in in Beacon Hills]

-
"TODAY I'M WEARING A NICE DARK SHADE OF EXHAUSTION UNDER MY EYES", Violet, a girl that the two supernatural girls found on the way to Oklahoma a week ago, said and let herself fall on the sofa tiredly.

"So why Beacon Hills?", Amal asked her best friend, at the same time ignoring Violet's statement. She poured herself a glass of water and gave Nova a waiting look.

"I don't know, something was there when Jack drove past Beacon Hills' welcome sign, I could feel it pulling me in more and more", she told her trusting friend and pushed the curtains aside to see out the window, but there wasn't much to see, after all it was dark in the small town.

"Not to forget the guy you almost ran over", Violet said sarcastically and threw her feet on the new glass table with her dirty boots, but was only pushed back down again by a disgusted Amal.

"This table is an italian antique from the 18th hundred, your boots on the other hand are from the second hand shop for maybe 5 dollars and are also full with dirt and probably other disgusting things that I hundred percent don't need to know about", Amal sassed her, but still had the softness in her face.

Nova gave her a proud smile for clearly mirroring Nova's sass, after hanging out with her to long.

-

"Andrew, we won't be gone too long, we will be at school till two maybe and afterwards go shopping again, if something happens, you can contact me or Amal", Nova gave the working man advise and checked herself up in the mirror.

Nova felt for the first time, how Violet would say it, really hot. Not just felt like it, she looked like it too.

She traded her old look, braided hair, her choice of outfit that only grandmas would wear and her shy personality, for her new and hotter look, short skirts or shorts, beautiful long curly red hair and a more sassy personality just like her aunt Rebekah, but of course she didn't wanted to admit it, because Nova wanted to forget the family, who ignored her whole existence since day one.