ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴇʟɪᴄ sᴘᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ

"IN THE END, WE ARE ALONE,
AND THERE IS NOTHING BUT THE COLD, DARK WASTELAND OF ETERNITY."

-

-

AFTER RESURRECTING HER BELOVED UNCLE, Alice helped them putting the coffin, with the corpse of Nova's uncle, in a freshly cleaned room and also manipulated the maid to stay a little longer than usual, to play the blood donor for her uncle.

"So why did you leave your family?", Alice asked curiously, as Amal gave her a glas of blood to drink.

For almost two hours the three girls were talking about different topics. Alice told the girls, she is a scottish 354 year old vampire, when the two decades younger ones told her they were witches and Nova was also a mix of three races.

Nova also told her their exciting story why they moved to Beacon Hills and also why they needed her uncle.

"I was getting criticized by my own family and also forgotten by the most of them, so I thought I might as well do whatever the fuck I want", Nova answered her as if it was the most normal thing in the world, just when she ended her sentence, they all heard the worst scream ever.

"That is our maid screaming", Amal pointed out, when she heard the maid's awful scream.

"Well, that was our maid screaming", Nova corrected Amal and stood up from her sitting position.

"I'm gonna look after him, you can stay if you want Alice, make yourself at home", Nova told her sighing, not even accepting a no for an answer and walked over to the room they put her eldest uncle in.

When Nova opened the door, she found her uncle still draining all the blood of their, now, dead maid.

"Do you maybe need more blood, uncle Finn?", Nova asked him with the sweetest smile playing on her lips

The second oldest Mikaelson looked up and gave the red head a confused look.

"Why would a teenage girl call me uncle Finn? What year is it? Where am I?", He asked himself a lot more questions he can't answer himself.

"Long story short, if you still remember the past, Klaus, your brother, had two twin babies, one called Hope and the other one Nova, you were dead for almost two decades, Hope and I grew up, I noticed I was being ignored and forgotten by our family, so I packed all my stuff together and moved away from our toxic family, who, by the way, don't care about the second born child. Amal and Violet, my best friends, and I needed a legal guardian, so here you are", Nova shortened her life story, that she had to tell for the hundredth time in the past two days, and gave him a sweet smile, after her story time.