ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛs ᴅɪᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ

"MAYBE THE CAN'T LOVE YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO LOVE THEMSELVES"

-

The prom night is one of the most magical moments in a high schoolers life. After working hard until the nights were covered with stars and the darkness, brain filled with knowledge those teenagers wouldn't even need in a few year and restless nights, everyone was excited to let loose for a night.

A night no one would forget.

Even the parents were excited that their children will wear something fancy, have a date or go with their friends, look all grown up asking themselves how could their child just grow up so fast in front of their eyes.

This year the married couple, Alice and Finn, wanted to be more actively involved with their two girls. They volunteered to look after the teens, but also give them their space.

Finn was snapped out of his stupor by the doorbell, just a few minutes ago he was standing in front of the fireplace looking at old pictures of his family of almost four years.

A lot of the framed picture were selfies or gatherings like christmas or the fourth of July with the whole pack.

He was happy for the first time in his 1000 years of experience of life.

He smiled to himself and walked over to the door to open it for the two boys in their black suits. Only their ties were different colors to match their girlfriends.

Scott's tie was candy apple red matching Nova's red dress that Amal made for her, while Isaac's was sea green.

Both of the boys had a bouquet of flowers in their hand that they bought for their girls, Isaac bought Amal a bouquet of sunflowers and yellow tulips since they are her favorite flowers.

Scott on the other hand bought a bouquet of red chrysanthemums and gerbera daisy, which are her favorites, and yarrow as decoration.

"The girls are going to be finished in any second", Finn greeted them with a smile and let them in.

For the boys luck they knew Finn before they had a relationship with the girls, so it wasn't necessarily to have the awkward conversation of when the girls are going to be home or that they shouldn't do anything bad.

Finn knew the boys way to good, they only had good intentions towards his daughters and he knew they were gentlemen who are respectful towards their girlfriends.

"Well I am finished with my look", Alice informed the three gentlemen downstairs and posed dramatically on their staircase with a big smile.