ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

"NO ONE KNOWS FOR CERTAIN
HOW MUCH IMPACT THEY HAVE ON THE LIVES OF OTHER PEOPLE.
OFTENTIMES, WE HAVE NO CLUE.
YET WE PUSH IT JUST THE SAME."

-

-

It was one of the normal days for the citizens of Beacon Hills, no one got killed or hurt, there wasn't any new killers in sight and the pack had a normal day for once. For an example, Finn went grocery shopping with Argent and was also shopping for Melissa since she had a late night shift in the hospital making it impossible for her to provide for herself and her son.

The wisest once of the pack just finished up their grocery shopping for the evening and kept their conversation alive by talking about stuff that normal people talk about all day long like football, music history and, of course, his recent marriage with Alice.

After 1000 years of feeling miserable and sadness, he finally found his always and forever in Alice Everson. She made him feel like a new person, like there wasn't any darkness inside of him, like he was a person, a normal one. He felt completed with her on his side. Thanks to her, he wanted to be his better self.

What the two best friends didn't noticed, because they were deep in their conversation, was Finn's siblings lurking in the dark, watching every move they were making.

Right when they started to pack everything up in Argent's trunk, the voice of the noblest one in the Mikaelson family resounded.

"Brother"

Finn froze in his motion and sighed loudly as he realized who was behind him. Argent on the other hand, still had no clue who the guy in suit and tie was.

"Elijah"

Then realization hit him, it was his younger brother with his other younger brother, who was walking into the scene. Out of habit, Argent put his hand over his gun, that was attached to his jeans at his back, without the knowledge of the immortality of the family.

"It's fine, Chris", Finn calmed him down when he noticed his tensed statue.

He slowly backed his hand away from his gun and nodded at Finn as a sign of understanding.

"Can I help you with something? Or can I go since I have a delivery for a friend of mine", Finn asked them nicely, not really interested for a family reunion.

"We want to talk to you, it won't take long", Elijah told him in his mannerly way, though he was feeling so many different emotions for seeing his brother happy and alive, even living a life that he couldn't have for a thousand years.

Klaus on the other hand was inpatient, he's arms were crossed, he's jaw was stiff, every body part was tensed up.

But for Elijah's and everyone else's sake, he promised to give Elijah a shot for trying to convince Finn to come and talk with them. Otherwise he would do it his way, even though he knows if he did it his way, Nova wouldn't be happy about it.