Money Talk $$$

Slowly turning the door knob trying to avoid my mom from waking up I slowly tip toed into the house silently closing the door behind me.

"You don't have to sneak into my house SKY why are you even out this time of night?"

Shocked by her surprise I nervously stood there trying to come up with an excuse.

"Oh ... umm I had to go to the store to get some things"

My mother just gave me a blank stare before getting up & walking down the hall disappearing into the darkness.

Whenever I stayed out late my mom always would say the only thing that open after midnight are legs.

Which was lies ...

Honestly I blame her if she would've had a decent job and could manage her bills by herself I wouldn't have to be out here throwing my ass for money. I refuse to let my family go down hill, plus I was a broke ass college student & working at a regular ass minimum wage job wasn't gonna cut it when I knew there was ways to bring in a lot of easy money.

_______________________________
THE NEXT MORNING

The hard vibration from my phone awoke me,
Glancing down I seen Tiffany calling me.

"Helloooooo I groaned dragging the "o".

"Bitch if you don't wake up we need to hit the mall so we can find us a dope ass stripper outfit for tonight"

"Ight give me 30mins and I'll be ready"

Hanging up from Tiffany I jumped out of the bed....

_______________________________

"Tiffany picture inserted above*

Tiffany is my bitch I've known her since kindergarten & she basically taught me how the game go she was all about her bread & whatever interfered had to go.

I decided to put on my fitted tan dress with my Chanel wedge sandals and my crossbody Chanel purse.

"Where you going Sky?"

My mother asked, before I could exit out of the house.

I mean damn why was she on me so tough? I couldn't do shit without her questioning me like I was a little girl or something!

"with Tiffany to the mall, I love you and I'll see you tomorrow she wants me to stay at her place tonight"

Closing the door shut as I turned around my mouth dropped!

"BITCH YASSSSSSS I LOVE YOUR NEW CAR"

I ran to the car holding my perky breast with my tongue out..

As we cruised the city I decided to text Eric my male friend well let's just say the nigga I call when i'm indeed of some good dick & money! He didn't mind caking me up & dicking me down.

-hey bighead 😜-
Eric -what'sup Sky-

"Bitch HEREEE GET THE BLUNT Tiffany yelled before turning up the volume up"

I hit the blunt a few times before passing it back. Feeling myself drift to cloud nine. Which made me reminisce.

Texting Eric back ...

-I want some dick tonight, you got me?-
Eric - if we don't get caught this time sure lol-

-I want some dick tonight, you got me?- Eric - if we don't get caught this time sure lol-

"Eric picture inserted above*

About that though... Eric and I got caught by his mom once before & now to this day she hate my fucking guts lol. I mean hey I'd be mad too if I walked in on son & he eating ass like groceries!!!

"Okay bitch we're here come on"

Before hopping out of the car I replied back
-hopefully not, but that's what hotels are for.-
Eric -Bet that's the play-

2HOURS LATER

"Dayummm excuse yo ... u" stopping in mid sentence before looking up I noticed it was DJ from the last night.

"My bad ma I didn't mean to walk into you" DJ said before picking my bags up off the floor.

God are you doing this intentionally? Why do I keep running into this fine ass nigga? "I know he come with problems" ... before I even noticed it my thoughts came out loud.

Such an embarrassment...

"Oh nothing I said looking at him  in confusion, next time just watch where you going"

"YOU GOOD LOVE SHE JUST RUDE AS SHIT" Tiffany said referring her statement towards me.

"Ohhhhh don't forget "Onyx" is the place to be tonight pull up & invite all your fine friends who got MOMEY" Tiffany added on before tugging on my arm ... "let's go Sky"

Low key I was upset because why tf would you tell this nigga where I work? But then again I couldn't be "MONEY TALK" right? More cliental for the both of us....

Manipulated On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara