Fuck EM

"Nah let that nigga die bruh fuck em" I said before getting up from the bar taking back a shot of grey goose.

"Aye let's ride nigga"

"Word bruh Kevin replied back ..."

_______________________________

Pulling up to the house I noticed Tiffany Mercedes truck was parked outside.

I love the fact that she was by my girl side every step of the way. She was the true definition of a real friend. Even though I didn't like her lifestyle I loved the fact she was there for Sky!

I sat in the car a few minutes before I decided to go in I lit up my blunt and took a few puffs. I noticed my phone was vibrating in my pocket "who the fuck this is" I questioned myself.

I pulled my phone from out of my pocket. Nicky was calling me I already knew why she was calling so I ignored the call.

I got out the car when I walked into the house Tiffany and Sky was cooking / drinking wine.

I walked up to Sky kissing her neck, "I love you baby" ... she slowly turned around wrapping her arms around my neck " I love you even more Eric".

My baby wasn't able to even look me in the eyes. I grabbed her chin and tilted her head up.

" keep your head high  no matter what happens. You'll be alright. If the moment hurts, do not fall victim to the pain. Look ahead and focus. I got you every step of the way bae" i said before walking away.

I'm only 23 and out of all the women I conversed with I've never told not 1 that I love them. I knew what I felt for Sky was real. My emotions were everywhere and I had to walk off to get myself together.

Ross called me "Aye bruh you straight?"

"Yeah bruh um good I hope that fuck nigga die bruh I cried out trying to keep my cool"

Kevin and Ross was my main niggas. I didn't rock with a lot of nigga b/c majority of them are snakes. I had a homeboy & uncle name Devin & Jason rest up. 🕊❤️ I rocked with them the strong way until they was taking away from me. These streets wasn't for everybody.

I had way to much on my mind and a nigga was exhausted today been one hell of a day.

I got into bed and grabbed the fire stick & scrolled until I found a movie before dozing off.

_______________________________

Shots went ringing out one hitting me in the shoulder and the other in the chest; I grabbed my chest feeling myself drift away as I bleed out my vision got blurry the last thing I remember seeing was Tiffany and Sky run in trying to comfort me. The shots continued striking Sky in the abdominal and two in the ankle. she didn't say a word she just looked at me before her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP BABY ARE YOU OKAY"

I jumped up really fast trying to catch my breath. The palm of my hands were wet and my heart was racing. I looked at sky and hugged her tight.

"Baby you had a bad dream? I was waiting on you to come eat are you hungry?" Sky asked looking worried.

"Nah baby um good I said pulling her close to me hugging her tightly"

"Baby you need to eat something I know today been crazy but you gotta eat" she said trailing my waves with her finger nails.

Damn here she was trying to uplift me when she just got rapped, her mother was taking all the money she was saving to buy a car. She enough weight in her shoulders and was still there for me. It wasn't even the fact thar I killed old dude it was the fact her touched her and took her innocents.

I forced myself to get up and eat. Tiffany and bae cooked Spaghetti, corn on the Cobb, bacon ranch salad & rolls.

You know a man love / trust you when he eats your spaghetti 😁 LMAOO NAH BUT FR!

I pulled out Sky car letting her sit down first before I sat across from her and started eating until I heard a bang on the door.

I looked at sky and Tiffany "go to the room" I said clutching my gun before walking to the door.