The Truth

All of this was my fault. I should've just stayed my ass at home.

If I didn't have a panic attack I would've never went to the restroom. "Wtf wrong with me" I cried and mumbled to myself while sitting on the toilet.

Eric walked in catching me off guard I didn't have enough time to wipe away my tears. I knew if I gave him a bullshit ass story he wouldn't believe me, he knew me too well.

"Sky baby, what's wrong" he asked kneeling down beside me wiping away my tears.

"Nothing baby, nothing"

I could tell by the look on his face he was getting aggravated but more concerned.

"Look SKY AIN FALLING FOR THAT BULLSHIT I KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG AND I'LL GET DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF WHATEVER IT IS"

I automatically stop crying and my undivided attention was on him. I've known Eric for years and not once has he ever raised his voice at me. I know it was stupid of me not to tell him but then again I didn't wanna anything to pop off and Eric end up in jail.

"Okay we can talk once I take a shower and put on my night clothes."

Eric just looked at me before getting up, he walked out slamming the door behind him knocking the picture of the wall.

I stepped into the shower closing my eyes letting the steaming hot water hit my back. Once I finished up with my shower I walked to the sink. I couldn't even pick up my head to look at myself. I didn't want to see my reflection I was so disgusted with myself.

I knew I couldn't hide it for long it wasn't healthy for me. I couldn't change anything that already happened. I assured myself that everything was going to be okay.

I glanced down at my phone, and seen where Tiffany text me.

-Tiffany Text- "how did everything go love? Did his mom remember you?

-Sky- everything went okay love, I'm a little tired I'll hit you up tomorrow. I text back before sliding my phone into my pajama pocket walking out of the bathroom.

*Ross & Kevin picture inserted above*

I walked into the living room and noticed Eric was playing 2k19 with Ross and Kevin.

He looked up at me and then paused the game "I'll be right back" he said walking off from the game walking towards me. He held my hand and guided me into our master bedroom.

Not most niggas stop in the middle of the game just to see what's wrong or bothering you. He's much so a real one ❤️😂

"Now Sky please tell me what's wrong! I am sorry if I seem a little aggressive but I don't like not knowing what's wrong with you. If something's bothering you tell me"

I couldn't even look him in the eyes. I looked down at the floor "Well ... you know when I -I ummm went to the restroom at your mom house?

"Sky look don't start asking me no stupid ass questions of course I remember now tell me what's wrong get into it. I have company here and I don't have all day for you to be beating around the bush with me"

"DJ raped me Eric"

Eric immediately ran to the closet throwing on his shoes. He walked to his gun safe pulling out his. Uzi / AK47 & his Glock 40.

I instantly jumped up trying to stop him. "Baby please , please don't get in no trouble you don't have to do this we can just call the police and have him arrested"

"SKY GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!!!" He screamed before punching a large hole into the wall.

I started crying making my way back into the bed I curled up in a ball before saying a prayer.

"AYE BRUH LETS RIDE GRAB YALL STRAPS" Eric said before they all walked out of the house.

Once he walked out I called Tiffany ...

She didn't answer i assumed she was at the club. I sent her a text "call me immediately please."