Gun Play

ERIC POINT OF VIEW!

I wasn't hearing shit Ross or Kevin had to say man that fuck nigga touched my baby he got what's coming for him.

"Man Kevin, slow down bruh! We don't need 12 fuck ass getting behind us..." Ross demanded

"Man nigga fuck 12 ain't stun they bitch ass!"

One thing about me I wasn't easily angered. I didn't let anyone steal my joy or even get the opportunity to get under my skin, but this was a different scenario this nigga touched my baby & I wasn't letting that shit slide!

I was furious pushing the gas pedal when I looked up at the speedometer I was pushing 130 on the highway!

I pulled up to my sister house. Before I could even park Ross and Kevin opened the door jumping out.

"Aye come here" I gestured from them to come back the the car.

"My nieces and nephews in there so we ain't gone be on no stupid shit we gone move smart.... just follow my lead."

They both nodded before walking to the side of the house hiding in disguise.

I walked up to the door! I banged on my sister shit until she came to he door.

"What'sup Eric?" She seemed confused as to why I was there she was standing half way behind the door covering the bottom part of her body with one eye open.

"Where's Dj? Umm, I need to get some bud from off him."

I made up a lie. The last thing I wanted to do was have my sister worried and I didn't want her nor my nieces & nephews to be in the cross fire because I was gone kill this nigga!

"He's not here Eric he might be at onyx where he always at, I'm so sick of his ass he swear he a big time drug dealer but ain't got shit to show for it he hardly even pay bills in this motherfucka but got money to thro..."

"Ight Vicky enough, say no mo"

I had to cut the conversation short or she would've been going on and on and the last thing I wanted to hear about was their Financial problems and other shit! She should've been left this fuck nigga alone!

Message to the audience!!! Sorry but I gotta preach 😂😂 when people show you their true colors accept that don't give mf's the benefit of a doubt! Leave they ass where they stand. People will only do what you allow. Self love is the best love know your worth 💕

I stormed back to the car slamming he door behind me, once Ross and Kevin got in the car I swerved off!

_______________________________

15 MINS LATER

My sister knew exactly where he was. I pulled up to onyx parking my car across the straight. I got out of the car waking towards the club when I heard Tiffany loud ghetto ass voice.

"BROTHERRRRRRR-RR she said dragging the "R" why are you here? Where's my sister Sky?"

"Right now is not the time Tiffany! Sky really need you please go to he house I'll explain what's going on later"

Of course her loud ghetto ass wasn't hearing what I was talking about. She thought I was on some fuck shit. Which I was but she was thinking I was there for some hoes and I wasn't!

"Ross take care of her and be in the car waiting it won't take long" I demanded before walking into the club.

I didn't have to pay to get in I was well respected here and plugged in with the owner whenever I hosted parties I'd com here! My face card was A1.

"Aye bruh let me chop it up with you real quick"

"What'sup bruh bruh everything good?"

"Turn off the footage & make sure everybody stay inside I gotta nigga I got see about. I'll be on back"

"Ight you need help with security?"

"Nah nigga I got it I said before walking off"

I chuckled when I seen him. I lit up my blunt before approaching him. I really had to get my mind right. When I seen him i insistently wanted to pull out my Glock and shoot his ass right in the head!

I walked up on him excuse me ma'am give us a second I said dismissing her from the dance.

"Well look who's here" Dj said smiling you came to watch some ass too or ...

"Nah nigga I came to see about you I said snatching him up by the throat putting my blunt out on his forehead & pushing my gun in his hip! "If you make one wrong move umma pull the trigger bitch ass nigga! Now give me yo gun I demanded...

He handed me his gun looking like a deer in headlights. "Man I can ...."

"Sdfu bitch" I said releasing his throat ... bring yo ass outside let's talk about this.

DJ followed me to the back of the building. I opened the exit door I noticed Kevin standing directly outside of it with the AK aimed!

He hesitated to come outside I pushed him out the door making him land on his face! The security guards closed the door behind me!

While he was on the ground I kicked / stomped his head into the gravel until I seen blood!

"Bitch ass nigga Wdf you did to Sky?"

"Ma ma Mann I didn't do nothing Sky lying..."

"Look I know my lady, and the last thing she would do is lie about some nigga raping her. Now umma ask yo bitch ass one more time did you touch her & I want the FUCKING TRUTH!"

"Yeah but only bec....."

Before I knew it I put pressure on the trigger shooting him in the back. I then walked up to him kneeling down "BITCH ASS NIGGA DON'T EVER TOUCH MY LADY AGAIN! & IF YOU DO LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY YOU BETTER NOT OPEN YO FUCKING MOUTH OR MY NIGGAS GONE KILL YOU! I PROMISE YOU THAT I SAID" I spit in his face before kicking him in his shit one last time!

"Alright nigga let's ride"

I knocked on the back door the security guards let me in and dapped me up before I walked to the bar to get a drink.

One of the security guards followed me and whispered into my ear "Aye you want me to call the ambulance or let that nigga die?"

I thought really long to myself before responding.....