Date Night

Since I had so much going on and my emotions were everywhere Eric decided to take me out. I had no idea where we was going but he insisted that I dress comfortable and be ready in the next hour.

Standing there with both hands on my hips trying to come up with an outfit in my head I decided that I'd wear my blue jean jumper, my gold Chanel fanny pack, my gold Chanel sandals, & I couldn't forget my gold Rolex and my necklace my dad got me before he passed away. I was so excited I even changed my wig to my middle part long straight grey wig.

Standing in front of the mirror I snapped a few pictures turning my hips at an angle so my ass would look bigger.

Once I finished I stepped outside to smoke a blunt when I got a phone call from my mom

"Sky can I borrow $500 until next week"

I rolled my eyes before saying "yeah ma"

I could never just come out and tell her no I had to make it happen for my mother even though she got on my fucking nerves.

She hung up in my face not even saying Thank You or nothing.

"Ungrateful bitch" I mumbled as I continue to smoke my blunt...

I seen Eric pulling up in his 2019 Dodge Charger. His whip was nice asf and I was honored to be on the passenger side.

Switching to the car as I applied my lipgloss I smiled. He rushed out of the car running to open my door. He was such a gentleman.

"Thanks D .... i mean THANKS ERIC"

Shit I thought to myself this mf must be talking about me or some how did he even run across my mind.

He laughed it off "You're welcome sky, you look very nice by the way" he said before closing the door.

He got into the car turning up the volume as "Toxic by MoneyBagg" came blasting through the speakers making the car shake.

"Eric do you mind swinging me by my mom house to drop of this money off"

"Sure, but didn't she just put you out?"

"Yes but, she need money for the rent. I mean I guess I'll give it to her technically I was staying there for this month so I should pay. Next month she better hustle for it or ask her man"

He didn't say anything he just looked at me.

I could tell by his demeanor he looked aggravated. If I was him I would've been too.

_______________________________

15 Mins LATER

We pulled up in front of my house I jumped out of the car banging on the door 10mins straight a nigga finally came to the door with nothing on ...

"Um where's my mother" I rudely asked disgusting by his appearance.

He giggled standing back some exposing his dick that hung to his knees. "Sorry baby we was busy let me get her" he yelled her name as she came running across the corner naked.

When she seen me her eyes got big. She pushed him out of the way "sorry Sky Thanks she said grabbing the money before closing the door shut in my face"

Turning around in disappointment I walked back to the car. Eric asked "what's wrong" but of course I lied and said "nothing" I didn't wanna bother him with all of my problems.

We drove to a place called Top Golf...

I instantly sparked up as a smile appeared across my face. "I've never been here before I heard it really fun" I said ...

He smiled back putting the car in parked "well I hope you have a good time he smiled"

He got out of the car looking all handsome and what not and I did the same.

"Get back into the car sky and close the door" he demanded.

I wondered what was going on so I did exactly what he said. I closed the door behind me. Then he turned around and opened it back up.

I looked at him all confused. "What are you doing I thought you told me to get back into the car"

He laughed and shook his head "I did, now you can get out"

I'm so freaking dumb he didn't want me to open my own door I should've known.

I got out the car he grabbed my hands before we walked in.

2hours later

We had hella fun we got drinks and golfed 2hours straight time passed us by. After we left there we went to Pappadeaux's and ate.

Our date night turned out amazing Eric even spent the night we me and he watched a couple movies until we both drifted off.