TRUE COLORS

TIFFANY POINT OF VIEW!

So it's been 6 long months Eric was still locked up awaiting trail and of course I had to be there for Sky. She was six months pregnant and today was here gender revival party/baby shower.

"Sky Eric calling" I hollered laying across sky California king size bed. All I heard was her ass throwing up "Answer" she yelled back.

"You have a collect call from Eric Taylor, an inmate at Tuscaloosa Correctional Facility. This call may be monitored. The cost for this call is $10 for the first minute and 50 cents for each additional minute. To accept this call, please press #. If you do not wish to accept this call, please press 0 or hang up."

I pressed # as I walked the phone to Sky.

"Here he should be on there"

I over heard they conversation evidently she had the phone on speaker because she was still throwing up.

"Hey, baby how are you? I miss you so much I can't wait until I get out my trail set for Monday morning and hopefully all goes well."

I really couldn't understand Sky because she was throwing up every time she was about I say something she'd gag.

"How's my baby?"

I wondered to myself what he mean his baby? That wasn't his fucking baby it was DJ baby this nigga delusional as fuck. Honestly I don't even know why she wanted to have the baby knowing it was Dj's.

I rolled out of her bed sliding my ugg furry house shoes on walking to the guest bedroom to get dressed.

I was staying with Sky temporary since Eric was gone. It didn't make sense to be paying bills at my house and I hardly even there so I decided to move in with her.

I showered and put on my clothes pulling my hair until a messy bun and sliding my customize t'shirt on that read "it's a girl".

I walked out my room walking back into Sky room.

"Uhh you ready ma'am" I asked before my mouth dropped.

"Bitch you look stunning.

Sky had on a tube fitted white dress with her blue and pink Balenciaga shoes. Her hair was half up half down. Nothing major but she was basic fr but cute.

"Yes ma'am" she replied back while taking a picture

We decided to do the gender revel party at our house since we was low on money and didn't wanna go all out trying to rent out a building.

The whole set up was cute. Everyone started showing up. The only person who didn't come was Vicky and Sky mom, but just because they didn't come doesn't mean we wasn't gonna make shit happen without them.

Once we finished playing games and opening up gifts Kevin asked that everyone stepped outside.

We all went outside when we noticed a blue Lamborghini pulling up everyone heads turned looking at each other. "Who is that" I blurted out sucking my lollipop resting my hand on my hip.

I seen Ross jump out ...

"Oh baby I love your car I didn't even notice you was gone"

I didn't really like Ross I was all for his money and that fact he pulled up in a Lamborghini had dollar signs written all over him.

"Actually this is for ..." he walked up to Sky handing her the keys "this is for Sky congrats"

Sky facial expression was priceless she burst out in tears as she ran to the car! Omg blue - which means I'm having a BOYYYY

I faked to act happy but low key my skin was boiling. How the fuck did she get that? I wonder who all pitched in to help her get it.

"Omg I love it I says running to the car checking it out" even the interior was blue ...

Everyone was excited / they hugged and kissed her before saying their goodbyes.

Once everyone left I went to my room I didn't feel like being bothered I decided to go to work so I could make a few extra dollars to buy me a new car.

Ross busted into my room smiling. I just gave that nigga a blank stare. "Can you get out I'm trying to get dressed"

I want some pussy man ... Rosa groaned pulling his baby dick out stroking it.

"You got some money" I asked holding my hand out.

Man here he handed me $200 dollars.

"What's this? I know you got more than this buying folks Lamborghinis and shit"

"Actually I didn't buy that Eric did!" Ross said before pushing me towards the wall. He gripped my thighs pulling one leg into the air he then smacked his dick across my wets before slipping the head in.

All I could do was think to myself I just wanted to get this over with his dick wasn't big at all and he but too fast.

"You like daddy dick ... he questioned me"

"Mhm I fake moaned ..."

Before I could even get mines he nutted everywhere falling back on the floor looking like a dumb ass.

I giggled stepping over him as his body jerked from the orgasm.

_______________________________
45mins later

I walked into the club with all eyes on me i give a fuck though I knew why they was looking and I was there to get my money and go home.

Once I walked into the dressing room to change into my stripper outfit I over heard two girls talking and giggling. When I looked back I noticed it was the same bitches sky and I got into it with.

"Girl yeah; he tried to kill old buddy and I know he did it cause it interrupt our dance to go outside"

They didn't even notice I was in the dressing room I walked up closer so I could hear better.

"And bitch don't say shit but I told TPD shid it was only right, Eric bitch Sky be acting like she got it all & I wanna see her broke"

"Mhm girl she will be soon she'll have to keep putting money on that nigga book"

Before I knew it I punched that hoe in the back of the head knocking her to the floor; I then wrapped her hair around my hand slamming her face into the ground.

"BITCH YOU DID WHAT YOU DID WHAT? YOU TOLD TPD WHAT? REMEMBER SNITCHES GET STITCHES" the other girls pulled me off her "chill boo chill" ...