Misunderstanding

TIFFANY  POINT OF VIEW

I had the perfect opportunity to take advantage especially since I knew he wasn't in his right state of mind. I just wanted to see why Sky was so happy. I honestly wanted the life that she was living everything was so perfect! She wasn't hurting for shit and here I was struggling throwing pussy and ass just to make it happen.

"Soo Sky said she wanted me out of the house, but you and I both know I don't have anywhere to go" I said rubbing the back of his neck glancing over at him taking my eyes off the road and at him.

"I don't know that's something you and her ..." he stopped before drifting his head down

"You good brother?"

"Yeah...." he said throwing up all over my ducking car!

"OMG WTF"  I said pulling over to the side of the road.

I got out opening his door catching him so he wouldn't hit the ground. " you need to lay down across the sit in the back" I said all aggravated before handing him a garbage bag.

I helped get him into the backseat of the car  once that was accomplished I made my way on top of him and started kissing him. He followed my line of sight as I looked him directly into the eyes pressing my lips against he's. I then reached down forcing his pants off. I had in a dress with no panties so I didn't have to remove any of my clothes.

"Sky ... I mean Tiffany I don't think this is right he groaned... before laying back down"

"No this is exactly what you want Eric I can tell by the way that you look at me you like me Eric Sky doesn't have to know about this i promise I won't say anything just lay down" I said aggressively holding his arms down as the kissing resumed.

"Alright fine ..." he said turning his head throwing up even more...

I giggled pulling his dick out of his boxers.

Turning around with my ass directly in his face I then lowered stopping once my pussy touched his lips. I then placed his rock hard dick into my mouth.

Not once did his tongue slide across my clit so I decided to get up it felt awkward

Not once did his tongue slide across my clit so I decided to get up it felt awkward. "So you just gone sit there" I questioned looking into his direction.

"Tiffany .... wh whyyy?"

"Why what? You don't want this?"

"No I don't this isn't right ... just take me home"

"Okay fine stupid ass" I mumbled crawling out of the backseat slamming the door.

I got in the car and drove home. On the way there I called Ashely to let her know I didn't plan on coming back to CardiB house I just wasn't in the mood and was ready to go to sleep!

"Bitch why you didn't tell me the fucking pill would make him sleepy?" I whispered into the phone.

She couldn't hear me really because the music was blasting. She hung up and shot me a text!

—I can't hear you what's wrong?—   -Ashley-

_ I'm not in the mood and the fuckin pill didn't work I'm just going to go home and lay down you can come over if you'd like _   -Tiffany-

I pulled up to the house honking the horn over and over so Sky could come outside and get her nigga.

I stop when I seen Sky come running outside holding her belly.

"Have you heard from Eric he's not answering or texting ba...."

"Yeah he's in the back get him out" I said walking into the house.

"You not gone fucking help me selfish bitch & why tf his pants off"  Sky yelled out!!!

She came rushing behind me punching me directly in the back of the head before I knew it I turned around and started swinging on her knocking her down to the floor!

"Bitch don't touch me! It's not my fault your man don't know how to handle his fucking liquor" 

"I wish that day dream was real! I wish I could just bang her fucking head to the ground" I thought to myself. Unfortunately it wasn't

I snapped back to reality when sky closed the door "you could've helped me Tiffany! You know his ass heavy lol! Wtf y'all be drinking? His as LIT LIT!"

"Nah um good your man just can't handle his liquor & wasn't you just going off earlier? We don't have nothing to talk about I'll be out of your way soon" I closed the guest bedroom door behind me and got into bed.

_______________________________
The next morning

Stretching out in bed I glimpsed down at my phone I noticed Ashley called me so I returned her call rolling out of bed at the same time.

"Yo ass finally up huh? Tell me what happen last night" Tiffany asked in the other end.

Shaking my head I laughed "girl it's a mouth full I might just have to pull up in person and fell you all about it"

"Guhhhhhh you know I suppose to be leaving out today with Shon I won't be back until next week I told you that. So you might as well go ahead and tell me what happen!" Tiffany said before here end grew silent.

"Okay listen ..." I began to tell her what happen until I heard rambling in the kitchen. "Girl let me call you right back" I didn't give her a chance to respond before I hung.

I placed my phone on the dresser and walked out the room.

"Well well welll good morning Eric"

Eric smiled and greeted me "good morning Tiffany are you hungry?" He asked flipping the pancakes. "I'm almost finish just waiting on these few last pancakes to get crispy around the edges."

"Sure, I am a little hungry since I didn't get ate last .... I mean since I didn't eat last night" I smiled before jumping onto the kitchen island dangling my legs.

Eric just stood there looking confused on what the hell i was talking about.

"I know you remember what happen last night Eric. You were drinking and we had sex that you enjoyed just as much as I did. It wasn't my intentions for things to go left like that, but you was all over me Eric and I couldn't resist because I was drunk too"

Eric was in a state of shock he immediately cut off the stove flipping the pancakes onto a plate.

"Look I don't know wtf you're talking about maybe some little dream you had but my dick didn't go inside if you last night and I didn't ...."

Sky walked in breaking the conversation.

We both looked back. "Good morning beautiful" Eric said walking forwards her pulling her in for a hug.

"Good morning y'all" she said rolling her eyes ...

"Sooo what y'all was talking about just curious" she giggled sitting down at the kitchen table....