Chapter 10

Chapter 10- "Besides, you're not my type."

Aisha's POV
I watch him pull his shirt over his shirt and I stare, dumbstruck. I look at his tattoos and my eyes catch a writing under the tattoo of teary eyes but the writings are so little that I can't see the words. He take off his pants and stand in black shorts. He looks at my direction and smirks, "The holy girl stares at me, wow!"
I stuck my tongue out at him and reply, "You're my husband now, get use to it dummy." Using his own words against him.

"Well I can't argue with that and since you're my wife, I can do whatever I wish." His eyes roams my body and he steps forward, smiling evilly. I walk slowly backwards, still dressed in my gown. "What are you doing?" I demand, walking backwards with fear.
He smirks and continue walking towards me. I do the one thing my mind tells me too.
Beware! It's a crazy one.
I take out the lighter from my bra and point it at him, threatening him with my eyes.

Fine! My eyes doesn't threaten him as fear rises in me but one thing does the trick. The lighter, so girls take a lighter wherever you go. You don't know when you have to use it. But if you end up burning anything, then you didn't hear this from me.

"Calm your pants woman, I was only teasing you. Besides you're not my type." He raises his hands. I put the lighter back in my bra and he walks into the bathroom chuckling. I go to another room and find a bathroom, so I strip and go in for a shower.

With a towel round my chest, I let my silky black hair fall on my bare back making me feel uncomfortable. I walk back to the room to get my PJs but find a half naked Omar with only a white towel round his waist.

"You know, if you were some hot chick, I will just be on you on the bed right now?" He smirks.
"Ugh! You know, if you were some sexy Greek god, I won't insult you but looks like you aren't so I'mma just call you a rejected devil from hell." I smirk back and he laughs, raking my body with his dark brown eyes. He takes an inch towards where I stand, his eyes darkens and his eyes wanders to my covered body. Before he tries anything stupid again, I bring out the lighter and show him.
"Geez! I was just gonna pick my shirt." He reaches and picks his shirt. I open my closet to look for my Pjs but find none. All I see are lingeries, and gowns. You've got to be kidding! I can't wear this. I open the second drawer and find a white little shirt and black shorts. I put it on and put on a long hijab to pray. I find him sitting in the living room watching TV.
"It's time to pray!" I yell and stand in front of him. He looks me with a confuse expression. He pushes me aside continues watching TV.
"Let's go and pray!" I snap but he glares at me. "You aren't my mum, now move aside!"
Stubborn me unplugs the socket and glare back at him.
"I said it's time to pray!" I grit my teeth, he scoffs and carries me on his shoulders. I fight back but give up when I don't see a positive result. He harshly throws me on the bed and close the door before locking it.

Way to go! Stupid you had to get him angry.
I huff, spread my prayer mat and start praying. I raise my hands and made du'a to Allah. There's nothing that Allah can't do and I leave everything in his hands. I pray to Allah for guidance and protection against all evil acts. I also pray for Omar to change his ways and become a good Muslim. I mentally promise myself to do whatever I can do in my power to make sure I accomplish the task. I lay on the bed and close my eyes.

I open my eyes again and I see nothing but darkness. I turn on the flashlight on my phone and shine the bed. Omar is facing the other side and I stand up to leave the room. My stomach growls and reminds me that I haven't eaten. After searching for the kitchen, I open it. The door creaks and I look up to see if he came out. Luckily, it doesn't wake him and I enter. I find some sliced bread, so I get the remaining ingredients and make myself a sandwich.

The light suddenly switches on and I face a very sleepy Omar. He looks at me and sits opposite me. I can literally feel his eyes on my food. I take a sandwich and show him, "You want one?" He lazily nods and I push the plate his way. He picks a sandwich and munches on it. After eating, he goes upstairs and I do the washing and cleaning. I walk upstairs but a nasty idea gets in my mind and I let out a little giggle.
                         • • • •
Omar's POV
I let out a yawn and get off the bed. I go straight to the bathroom and take a shower before brushing my teeth. I change into white shirt and shorts. I look at my hair in the mirror and notice how messy it looks.

Well, I'm not going anywhere today.

I turn the doorknob but the door doesn't open, I pull harder but it doesn't even jolt.
"You up?" Aisha shouts and I can feel the weight on the door.
"Open this door now!"
"Oh! I'm so scared." She feigns and lets out a laugh. "You can't do a thing to me and this time, I get to give the orders around here."
If I catch her, she will pay. "Open the f-"
"Shut the hell up!" She cuts me and I hear her giggle. "If you want to come out, you will have to do as I say." She offers and I nod even though she can't see me. "Fine, what do you want?"
She pauses and I imagine her thinking. "I want you to do exactly as I say without any objections."
No one bosses me around, "You can take those objections and shove them into that fat ass of yours! I can survive without food and I know for sure that you won't keep me here forever."

"And what if I do?" She threatens.
"You don't have the guts to do it and no one in his right mind will so such a thing."
"And did I tell you know that I'm in my right mind?" She laughs and walks away screaming, "Suit yourself!" I hate this woman.

(Some minutes later)

"Please open the door, my intestines are eating one another!" I scream as I sit, weak due to hunger.
"So do you accept?"
"Yes! Just open the f*cking door!"
"Apologize first."
"For what?" I don't remember doing or saying anything harsh to her.
"It seems that you've forgotten the prayer part." The event hit me and I mutter an apology.

"I can't hear you?"
"Sorry!" I shout and in a minute, she unlocks the door. I stagger as I walk to the kitchen, almost falling down the stairs. Aisha beats me to it and places my food which consists of homemade fries, egg sauce and a hot cup of coffee in front of me. I succeed in sitting on the stool and eat my breakfast in a haste. I slowly start to regain energy. "Easy on the food, I know it's delicious, you don't have to eat in a haste." She smirks.
I roll my eyes and choke on my food. I cough and my eyes search for water. She looks at me with a smile and dramatically rolls her eyes. "Quit the show already." I cough seriously and walk towards the glass of water. She notices how serious the situation is and hands the glass of water to me. I drink it and drop it on the counter with force.
"I thought you were faking." She rubs my back with her palm and my eyes snap to her hand. She quickly takes it off and go to pick the cup from the counter. "You know, you didn't marry a slave right?" She raises her brow and I follow her eyes that land on the plates. I walk upstairs and close the door me.
She locks the door again and says in an angry tone, "Remember the deal we had?"
I sigh and reply, "Alright I will do the dishes, why don't you do the bed." She unlocks the door and I walk out, heading to the kitchen. Immediately she steps in, I lock the door behind her and smile.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to comment and click on the star.. Stay blessed!