Chapter 29

Chapter 29- Cockymanic booth

Aisha's POV
when we returned from our walk, Laura goes deep into the crowd in search of her boyfriend, leaving Aliyah and I. Not long after, Aliyah leaves to meet Adam.

"Now I'm alone!" I sigh and mix with the people too. I have to find Omar. I sight the black haired cocky guy sitting and smiling. Crooking my head to the side, I see a stunning woman with beautiful emerald green eyes and captivating sweet smile. Her black headscarf wrapped perfectly. Matching her over-sized black jacket and black pants. Her make-up was light and brought our her natural beauty and glow. I admire how she laughed and smiled. 

She looks like those models I often see in fashion magazines and fashion runways that very popular celebs go. My heart drops at that moment when she looks at him flirtatiously. How dare she flirt with him? Doesn't she know that he's taken? I'm his wife!

Wait, why am I this way?
I take a closer look and realize she wasn't flirting with him. I was just assuming things. And yeah, a bit paranoid.

I cover up my frown with a smile and approach them. "Assalam alaykum." I wish her. She smiles sweetly at me and wishes me back. Omar stares at me, trying to figure out what I'm up to. I'm not up to anything, I just don't like the way they were talking, seating, looking and all. I'm not jealous. Why would I be?

"Aisha, this is Fareeda; my cousin. Fareeda, this is my lovely wife; Aisha." He introduces. She brings her hand forward for a handshake which I return. "Nice to meet you, he has told me a lot about you. He's proud of you. You're so beautiful Masha Allah. Now I can see why he married you. It's so good to finally see you in person. I'm sorry I missed your wedding, I was on a very important business deal."

"It's so good to see you. No worries, as along as you promise to join us tomorrow for dinner."

"That's so nice of you, you will see me. Insha Allah" She smiles.

"ladies, see you later." He announces and takes off into the crowd.

"I know about the deal."

My eyes snap to her with a hundred thoughts racing in my mind.

How?

Did Omar tell her?

Of course he did, they're cousins. But why?"

Wait, when?

Why did he break a rule he made and wrote himself?

What's with him and breaking rules?

Omar's POV

"It's fake."

"What's fake?" Fareeda asks.

"The marriage and everything thing."

"What!"

I couldn't just keep it to myself anymore. I needed to air it out and the only person I could trust a hundred percent is Fareeda. I grew up with her and she is like the elder sister I never had. Can be tough and stubborn but she's caring and loving.

I can't just stop thinking about Aisha. Pictures of her in that gown keeps intruding my thoughts. It's like a very harmful virus that has no cure. I want to caress her soft skin and hold her in my arms. Touch her smooth cute face, brush my fingers through her black silky hair and most of all, kiss that full pink lips of hers. I just want her badly, want to be around her. Even though we fight a lot, I loved it. It's confusing, the feelings and emotions. I don't like it but I still feel it.

"You love her." She states after I tell her everything.

Love? No! That's too much. "I don't."

"Bro, you do. If you don't love her, why then are you planning a big birthday surprise for her and booking the whole park?"