Chapter 3

Blair 

When we went back inside, I realised the time was 11:59 at night. Everyone had gone to bed now so it was just me. Instead of going back to my room I went to the living room and turned on the TV and had the volume down really low. I go onto Netflix and watch Arrow. I lay down on the couch and get comfortable. By the time it was 3:40 in the morning someone came down the stairs but I didn't see who it was, they walked past me and to the kitchen. When they were going back upstairs, they noticed me.

"Hey Blair, what are you doing sill up?" the person asks me

"I couldn't sleep" I reply. Then they walked away. Okay that was wired I thought to myself. I turned the TV off and went upstairs to bed. When I got to my room, I changed into my pj's and went to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My alarm was blaring Let's get Ridiculous by Redfoo. It was 6 in the morning. I turned my alarm off and went over to Kade to see he was still sleeping peacefully in his cot. I open my bedroom door and walk downstairs to the kitchen.

It was very crowded in the kitchen. The boys were sitting at the table. Summer was cooking and Cassy was dealing with Lincoln. When I walked into the room everyone turned and looked at me like I was from another planet.

"Why is everyone staring at me?" I ask very slowly.

"Because you didn't go to bed till 4 in the morning" Kate replies.

"How do you know that?" I ask with curiosity.

"Because I came down to get water and you were still up" says William. Okay at least I know who came down last night, but this is awkward.

"And we need to have that talk" Kate says.

"um-okay"

"We can do it now and get all over with" Kate suggests but there was a knock on the door so I went to open it. When I get to the door, I open it slowly and see Mason standing there staring at me. I back away and slam the door. All of a sudden, the door swings open and Mason starts yelling,

"You bitch I want to see my f***ing son" he declares. At the sound of his voice I get very angry at him. Why in the world is he here anyway he doesn't deserve to be here or see his son. I understand that Kade is his son but after what he did to me and then abandoned us, he doesn't have the right to see him.

"No, you can't, you didn't want anything to do with your son for the first 13 mouths of his life, so get out of here!" I yell at him

"No and that was only 13 mouths of his life isn't he like 1 now!?"

"No he is 10 months old Mason. NOW GET OUT!" I shout at him. Next thing I know everyone is behind me and Wyatt had Kade in his arms.

"Hey Kade come here" Mason said in a nice voice

"NO Wyatt don't give Kade to him, please, please don't" I beg him. At this point I'm on the verge of tears.

"GET OUT MASON!" I yell at the top of my lungs. Mason finely left.

"Now Blair you have a lot of explaining to do" Kate says to me

"Okay" I say in a quiet voice. I go over to Wyatt and take Kade out of his arms and hug him tight.

"It's okay, it's okay" I wispier to him I think more to try and convince me that everything was okay.

"Family meeting now" Kate ordered. We all went into the living room and everyone sat on the couch and I sat on the floor with Kade in my lap.

"Okay so were going to start off with Blair telling us why she left all of a sudden with Kade and didn't tell anyone where she was going" Kate declares.

I stay sitting before explaining. How am I supposed to explain why I left without telling anyone and crying?

"Okay so um... I left because I needed some time with just Kade outside of this house. I miss my sister and wish she was here and I didn't tell anyone because well I don't know why" I explain.

"Okay, but next time please tell me or Cassy or Summer where you're going I was really worried about you" Kate tells me.

"My next question though is who is Mason?" She asks me.

"Um... someone I used to know" I vaguely respond.

"That doesn't sound convincing but I'll let it slide this time only" she informs me.

For the rest of the day we do random stuff,until I get a call from Maddie, one of my best friends who moved here 2 weeksbefore I did.

"Hey can someone look after Kade while I goand do something?" I ask nobody in particular.

"Sure, and where are you going?" Lucassays

"I'm going to a friend's, house on myskateboard"

I leave the room before he can say anythingelse. I run upstairs to my room and to get my skateboard and run backdownstairs and out the door and hop onto by board.

===============================================================

Word count: 893