Chapter 53

The next few days flew by.  It had been filled with wedding planning and getting my classroom together.  My first day would start when we came back from our honeymoon.  Colin refused to tell me where he was taking me, saying he wanted to surprise me.

I was currently in Missy’s room lying on her bed while the other girls were trying to pick out guys in the pack they should be paired off with when walking down the aisle as my bridesmaids. 

“I want that new guy, Ben, damn I’m sucker for all those tattoos and he was a rogue.  I love the bad boy type.” Natalie sighed.

“I never figured you for that type, Natalie.  I see you with a guy with his nose stuck in a book.” I was shocked; Natalie seemed so sweet and innocent.

“Oh no, definitely bad boy gets me going.  I always wanted a bad boy, they seemed to know what to do in the bedroom.” Natalie was staring in the air dreamily.

“Eww, Nat you are so dirty.” Alex threw a pillow at her.

“Hey!” the unsuspecting Natalie huffed as the pillow hit her in the face.

“Well Lily, is Ben a bad boy?” Julie was bumping her shoulder and wiggling her eyebrows.

Lily had become part of our circle.  Her face turned slightly red from being put on the spot by Natalie. She didn’t hang out with us a lot, because little D kept her busy.  Right now little D was spending one on one time with his dad, Stanley.  At first I was afraid that Colin’s family would not accept the rogues, but they were welcomed into the family with open arms.  They had already been made part of our pack and Chris had found his mate with one of the young females.

Lily cheeks slightly redden. “Umm, I don’t know. I have eyes only for my Stanley.”

I laughed, “Good answer, Lily.  Natalie don’t put her on the spot. If you want to pair up with Ben, I will talk to him.”

“I wasn’t. Just curious.” Natalie got up and hugged Lily apologizing.

“Hey we are supposed to be finalizing the wedding, not talking about men!” Missy trying to get us back on track.

“Well I will leave the rest up to you.  The doc is here, he came back a couple of days earlier to talk to us.”

“Celeste, I’m sure it will be okay. Mating is not bad at all.”

“I hope you are right, Vicki. I will see you all later.”

I left the room making my way down to the clinic, entering in the office to see Colin already talking to Dr. Pluveil. As soon as I entered, they stopped talking and Colin stretched out his hand.  I sat down beside Colin sitting across from the doctor.

“Hi Celeste, I was just talking to the alpha about your concerns over the mating process.  I actually have been doing some research and reached out to other doctors across the country that has experience with human mates.”

My eyes slid over to Colin to gauge what he learned from the doctor before I came in.  His face was expressionless and gave me no indication if it was a good or bad situation.

“So how bad is it?”

“As you know having a human mate is not that common. It has to do with the compatibility of your dna with your wolf mate.  When we mate there is the marking process in which the male wolf bites his female mate inserting his dna.  This process is necessary in order for the female to be able to have children with her mate.”

Colin reached over to squeeze my hand. I interlaced my fingers with his my eyes never leaving the doctor. “Is this safe? I’m not a werewolf will my body reject this process?”