Volume 2 : Chapter 2

"Haha, thats very awkward" Eina laugh as she and Zetta are now walking side by side.

"Yes.. very awkward.. and thank you for covering me up.. hehe"

"Nah.. its okay.. Adventurers have their secrets or two" as she put her hands at her back by interwining her fingers and look above clouds, and muttered 'Bell-kun, I'm sure he too have his secret'

"Uhm thanks again. And that face of your Guild leader, its very priceless" Zetta continued their conversation as he smile. That time when he wanted Eina to go out with him to find their Familia to but a place to stay, the Guild leader objected but he slap it with Valis -not literally- to hire Eina for a day.

"Yes.. he really is.. he almost drool.. haha" Eina laugh again. "That aside. Where are we going?" It was Eina who asks him. She's the one who actually following him instead of not the other way around.

"At Deadalus. I want to buy from there" Zetta replied

"Eh? You're really good at finding a good area. That place is for Slum and yes you can buy almost 1/4 of it with your current money.. but the poor..."

"...don't worry, I have a plan" Zetta answered her as she was amaze by this man who she just met. How come a man who just came from the outside an hour ago already have his plan? She thought.

"Is it okay of I hold you? Its much faster this way though", hearing his words, Eina didn't doubt him. But, she's an elf.. in the end she still nodded. Zetta then grab her waist and close his body into hers and leap as he landed on the roof.

"Eh? What did you?!" She was surpised

"Adventurers have a secret or two" he smiled. and again, he land after land on the roof and kick after kick the air. He land at the last roof and thereafter found the biggest house. a Fifth floor at that. And pointed them. this is here that beautiful woman look at him after coming here. but thats not the case. This house is good not only for living comfortably but also to mesmerize the view of the Orario.

"You want to buy this one?"

"Yes.. and hire more than 20 girls to renovate and maintain them and at the same time become Artemis-sama's bodyguard, also, please hire those who are trusted. And as for why girls. Don't look at me like some kind of wild animal. Artemis-sama doesn't like males.. as for why she fond of me.. ask her (LOL)" Eina then approved of Zetta's plan and his brain process. did he know this place? No? and why did he choose Deadlus? Eina wanted to ask him but like the last time, he might answer her with 'Adventurers have their secrer or two' as that was only his answer anything related to his Skills or more. So she restrained her thoughts.

※ ※ ※

News spreaded about Artemis Familia coming at Orario. All of the Gods are wondering how strong her 'Hunting' Familia outside Orario are. Are hers can compare to Loki Familia and Freya Familia? Of course they deny that fact. Afterall, theres no way a wanderer and only 'Hunter' type Famila are stronger than the level 7 Ottar or level 6 executives of Freya and Loki's strongest.

But it didn't change the fact that they're 'Excited' and 'Curious' as for what kind of Familia she have. Afterall, she herself is a warrior that can pierce anything with her arrow. But in actuality. Majority of them are animals who only want to see her beauty.

Thats why, Freya, Loki, and Ganeisha decided to throw a welcoming party of this Valiant Familia -who helped citizens outside the Orario- the same day they arrived. Of course Ouranus accepted and have the Guild and three biggest familia charge the cost. Freya accepted and also Ganeisha was agreed, and unanimously without retort, Loki cried out of her heart. 'Atleast she's not as 'fat' as that Hestia!!' She only thought so. But in rage, remembering the Goddess of the Hearth's name.

Hearing the news, Hestia goes AWOL from selling Jagamarukun and leave her workplace as she was very excited meeting her bestfriend from Heaven but didn't know Artemis' Residence, so she went towards the Guild and asks them if they know where Artemis' live.

An hour and the said Advisor/Assistant of Artemis Familia members isn't still here. She was tired of waitng so instead walked out of the Guild for a fresh air. There, she found Eina -who was the Advisor of Artemis' Damilia- along with dark haired boy with silver eye. Seeing the boy, Hestia found herself looking at him and an aura around is the same but at the same time, different from her sole Familia member, Bell Cranel. Then their eyes met as she snap back to reality, she move towards Eina in approval, "Good good! one less rival for me!" which Eina replied with blank face.. Hestia followed up "because MY Bell isn't here, so you dated any other man.. hum hum.. I approve, I approve, he is handsome, I assure you that". she said and calling Zetta 'Handsome' as forgot her initial goal and was too happy for Eina that she pat her shoulder with teary eyes. 'Fufufu, one less rival means only two remained!' as she talk about the remaining two who's Ais wallenwhatitsname and shirmp pallum, Lilly.

"Uhm, that aside Hestia-sama wh...do you have any arrangement here?" Eina asks to sidetrack Hestia's attention

"Oh yes!" She glance at Zetta, "Misha informed me you're also an advisor of my friend, Artemis' familia?"

"Eh? Ahh.. yes.. I mean we just finish looking for their for their place to stay"

"Just finish? You came there!? Then where are they!?"

"They're fooling around the town this time, Goddess" it was Zetta who answered

"How do you know? Are you her stalker too?" Hestia pouted.

"Nai, Hestia-sama, he's the captain of Artemis Familia" Hearing Eina, Hestia's eyeballs grew slowly "EHHHHH!? She have a male member!?" And pointed Zetta, at the same time.

"EHHHHH!? this Loli here is a Goddess!!!?" Zetta too, pointed her. teasing her.

"Hmp! you even knew my Alias given by that flat iron, Loki!! as I thought! you're a spy from Loki Familia! spying my Friend!" Hearing her. Zetta's head are spinning. 'This Loli.. is she an airhead?!' he thought.

And at the same time...

"Achooo!" At the headquarters of Loki Familia and the Goddess of the Trickster herself, Loki sneezed..

"The hell!?" She cursed whilst the level 5 fastest of Loki Familia, a Werewolf Bete looked at her..

"Don't push yourself too hard, the remaining members can do the inventory" as he was talking about the vial of healing potion, a forerunner pf their expedition to collect them as first aid for the injured of other members that need an immediate healing. But it takes four days just to completely collect them.. so Bete are only staying in wait.

Return back at the Guild Hall..

"I can't believe it.. I was happy for her development but... I still can't believe it.. even Gods or a very beautiful men in God realm cannot even touch Artemis' hair. but you.. Actually.. she.. actually..." hearing her. Zetta narrowed his eye. This Goddess sure is not smart at all as he lightly slam the table and stand up "I'm sorry Goddess. If you're here just to berated me. I have to go.. Eina-san. I believe in you. So if you please? And also.. I'll go towards the dungeon" Zetta said coldly as he feel tired just talking to Goddess Hestia.

"Yes I'll finish them as soon as I can.. and please take a good care" Eina then nod in return..

Zetta remind the other member of his Familia not to venture inside the dungeon for the next three days coz' he have some plan for them. Rethusa accepted his command as the first captain of their Familia. So he doesn't have to worry of them being decisive and selfish. Artemis didn't object his command as He's a captain now. all she have to do is to Believe in him.

Is It Wrong for a Gamer to be in the Dungeon?: Familia Myth of ZettaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara