Volume 3 : Chapter 1

Hestia, Hephaistios, Miach, Takemikazuchi and Artemis.

In an abandoned church inside the Orario. to be precise, a place of Hestia Familia. Gathered the Gods mentioned and at the podium stands was the smallest of them all, Hestia. along with Adventurers, such as Mikoto, Chigusa and Ouka and three others whom the name is unknown is in front of her, this six are all member of Takemikazuchi Familia. and the one who dragged by Artemis, Zetta. It was the time when he and Hestia eyes met. Hestia grinned and thereafter Artemis are looking for him and drag him to where they are right now

"Damn it.." he cursed out for the Nth time. He shouldn't be here but what choice does he have? Looking at her worried Goddess, Zetta asks "what is actually happened?" But it was Hestia who speaks first. Mikoto and co. kneeled on the ground in dogeza, pleading for Hestia. "Its alright. Please stand up" she said in a lower voice

"If anything happens, I will blame you but I won't hate you. But still.. I was sure he is still alive as my blessing are still in effect. So I'm sure he's alright" her hand touches her chest as serene as her voice

her speech made Zetta shivered, 'she can do that kind of speech? I thought she's just an unruly brat' as he look at his Goddess again. It was then he learned that the sole member of Hestia Familia, along with the member of Hephaistios Familia are missing and was still supposedly inside the dungeon and/or trap by the monsters.

"A party of 3 and the remaining one is a pallum and a member of Soma Familia?" Listening to his mumble. all of the audience eye stop unto him.

"Well, their party is odd. Thats why I remembered them. But never in my wildest dream they've met any predicament." and then look at Tekemikazuchi Familia, "Pass Parade" it was Hestia who explained by only two words. 'make sense then' and look at the 3 who pleased just now. Like that, before they could finish their meeting, another God came running, along with his attendant, Asfi, a level 4 adventurer. Their eyes met but Asfi was passive and didn't made a move or ask him like the others. Her God named Hermes, found himself talking about being Hestia's friend and wanted to help. But in the end all he want, is to enter the dungeon and was interested on Bell Cranel.

'Fishy' Zetta thought so. of all Gods, even in his past world, Hermes was his favourite God because of its cunningness and fast thinker, he even named his MOBA account as 'Hermes'. a God who also called a 'Trickster' that the norse Loki cannot be compared with. well, who knows if he's more cunning than the Goddess Loki.

Their conversation happened so fast. And Zetta thinks that there are something fishy about Hermes. especially his remarks that he too are coming to rescue with others. the Unruly Hestia did the same, while Artemis looked at him like that of a child who need to pampered. "No Goddess, if anything happens I cannot save the 3 of you at once!"

"You don't have to worry about me. I have Asfi here. but can you also save Hestia if worst comes to worst?" Hermes joined their conversation

Consecutively, Zetta shake his head. "I prioritize my Goddess' more than anything even over my life. So I can't assure her life"

Hestia also look at him and at Hermes as if saying 'please, find another method', and so her eyes said.

"Alright. seems like we need more help, lets seek the help of the Gale then." And then, the Party went towards the Hostess of Fertility.

After a couple of minutes, Hermes went out along with an elf covering her whole body with green cloak. Zetta curiously asks "mind if I test of something?", thereafter, the 'Gale' slash his throat but was missed as he teleported 3 feet away before she slash him for good, 'This guy is fast! But before that, what was that feeling? Did he cursed me?'

But Ryu's intimidating aura didn't vanish.

She started sprinting towards Zetta but the bot just raised his hand and surrendered.

"Relax! I don't know what you're thinking but it didn't harm you. Let's say that as a small welcome" Zetta said not to cause misunderstandings before her angry-looking face.

<Level 4>
<Ryu Lion>

Is what her status said after appraising her. 'The f*ck!? She's faster than Ais without using her Ariel!' Is what he thinks. Of all the level 4 he appraised, she was the strongest, and maybe even fastest, enough to be able to break into level 5. That even Asfi of Hermes Familia cannot be compared. so maybe she'll be able to break to level 5 in the near future?

And after that, they started to venture inside the dungeon with Hephaistios, Miach and Takemikazuchi sent them away.

They were consists Adventurers namely Zetta, Asfi, Ryu, Ouka, Mikoto, Chigusa along with three God and Goddesses, Hermes, Hestia and Artemis successively.

Three Gods have themselves cover so none can identify them while Artemis at the same time received a bow from Zetta. Thanks to this, she actually have more kills than her escorts.

"As expected of the Goddess of the Hunt" Hermes commented from the sideline with the clasp his hand.

Zetta didn't bother by his lip service and instead took the lead along with Asfi and Ryu.

He sometimes looks at others, Mikoto from Takemikazuchi Familia to be precise who cannot contain her worry.

"Have faith" Zetta muttered, after teleporting to her side.

"...he's alive.. that boy is alive, I assure you", cannot believe what she hears, she looked at Zetta but he was long since distanced himself away from her.

Why Zetta knew this is because he has the log, or to be specifically, the name of all the Adventurer he appaised—and even Gods.

Those who died turned to shaded grey while alive are still green and unconscious turned into yellow.

Bell is alive while the other two are still unconscious. So they are either already rescued or taking a rest somewhere that monsters cannot reach them.

And after realizing something— "there was a chance they're at the 18th floor by now" it was Asfi who said the words out of his mouth. Thus he nodded in agreement.

After all, to those who are injured, it is faster to drop themselves downward than trying to return back to the surface where monsters are everywhere. And if they wanted to survive, the only way is to go through the checkpoint, which is the 18th floor which is closer to the middle floors they've last seen.

And with its conclusion, they make haste..