Intermediate 3 : Advice and Party

"Mind if I give you an Advice?" Zetta unsheathed his sword and walk towards the Kenki who stand back up.

"You have speed but lack damage.."

"....."

"Rapier is your strong point, so I gave you credits for mastering its moves but... you've better change your weapon of choice and use double edge sword instead" hearing his words, some cursed out that even Bete and Lifeya voice out their words by saying 'absurd'

"Well, its not me.. its you, and your choice alone.." Zetta then created wind from his sword, enough to see its aura by others and unleashed it in wave from above.

When he ascended to level 2. he recieve skills from his own Falna <Haize Pala> —and the chant was 'wind cut'— other than <Tailoring>. maybe because he swung his sword thousand times every single day and concentrated his Mana into his sword, and thus <Haize Pala> created.

Though different in concept. He have a hunch that Ais can do them too. Afterall, she can encompass the wind through her own body and sword. whats more when concentrating them into one point? Watching him giving an advice, Loki ask Finn if its alright whilst the latter approved. Afterall, like what Zetta said. that was their decision and not for him. But Ais immediately approved. "Haha, this girl is like a Doll", hearing Zetta, all of the executives flinch but was surprised by his next word "but that is when it comes on disciplining yourself. Don't let your feelings overwhelmed your concentration, especially during battle. 'I have to win' is what I always said through thoughts every time I fought enemies stronger then me. So learn that too.."

After a couple of Advice, Tione and Tiona wanted to spar against him, Bete insists too, but Zetta only said "come at once. I am busy" —that even King Ottar wouldn't dare to say. Finn burst out his laugh and so Gareth and Riveria, Loki at the same time flew down from her seat in upside down, "My Familia, are they this weak??" as she cried. But Finn recorrected her and noted that he's only this strong.

"I won't lose! I have my own Adventure too!" Tiona bellowed out and remembering Bell Cranel yet again.

"I won't mind to get beaten! I'll stand my ground no matter what!" Tione at the same time, flashes back her fight from 59th floor, fighting against the Demi-spirit. She's partially useless in the end.

"Hell I've been consistent!! I will prove my worth!!" Bete talked about him being level 5 and wanted to reach Ais too. But his strong resolve is not to be overtaken by the certain rabbit. Ascending to level 2 for a couple of months. is unforgivable! Later did he know that the guy infront of him already broken that record.

"He defeated Ais because he already fought her and her straight forward and aggressive move. unlike the Amazoness and Bete. But I never thought he actually dare to fight them in one go" Riveria commented while Finn noted again, "He've become stronger than the last time. Not only that.." for some reason. Zetta's eye are devoid of emotion during thr battle as if he exchange something for power, 'Or am I imagining things?' Though he's only half correct about that.

And so the battle started

Tione and Tione immediatly used their <Berserk>, even though they weren't angry or receieve any damage yet, it can still increase their strength than normal

Bete then used <Fenris Wolf> and <Solmani> from the get go.

Power + Power + Speed

Watching this scene, Loki noted "they hate on losing" which the executive agrees by simple nod. Even Ais cannot defeat him using Ariel, how come I'll attack him half-heartedly!? The three level 5's thought are in sync.

Thereafter, Zetta already find himself in a predicament. 'Did I misjudge my strength?' He then equipped his shield and now parrying each and every of their attacks and not just only evading. 'But this Amazoness' raw strength!' As he felt being in pinch, he then sneer and found an opening —"I'll start up with speed type!" He then kick Bete's lower jaw, chest and stomach with <Eagle Stomp> three times successively, and used <Stomp> on the ground prompting, it was the battle of strength, instinctively, the Amazoness leaped back "not a good decision"— came from Zetta's mouth and kneed one while punched one.

But the battle didn't end there. The two hold each of his attacking limbs as Bete flash towards him and kicked his Gut. sadly, he's hand holding shield are still free and blocked the Wolf's attack as Zetta flew off along with Amazonnes. using their <Backdraft> and <Intense Heat>, they consecutively become even more stronger.

"Uh-oh!" Zetta comically voice out his concerned, and so the slugfest continued.

※ ※ ※

Inside the Hostess if Fertility, Loki Familia, along with Hestia Familia, Artemis Familia, Takemikazuchi Familia, Miach Familia, Hephaestus with only Tsubaki and Welf, are happily celebrating each of their own achievement, as Loki Familia was partying for their achievement —after successfully subduing the 59th floor, and at the same time treat the said —poor— Familia. well it was suggested by Finn to be theirs by posponing the celebration of their exploration, to celebrate them with his friend, Zetta and his ascention to level 2, and at the same time his awaken from his deep slumber. Hestia Familia and others are just a freebies

As usual, Hestia and Loki are uselessly bickering, saying the shrimp should pay their own bill, but was stop by their own favorite Familia member, Bell and Ais.

Artemis Familia at the same time was alone, two tables away from the others, other than the Loki Familia's Finn's table as they happily talking.

Theres also some curiousity why the Amazoness and Bete are full of bandages but they didn't mind and instead continue their celebrate inside the Bar. Bete pouted, as Bell was at the center of attention. congratulating his feat agaisnt Red Goliath with others. Ryu at the same time are seated at the table along with Hestia Familia, and other maids too. And becoz' it was already reserved for the whole night by Loki Familia, no other adventurers are sighted other than the said Familias. —Zetta sometimes glanced at his periphiral, watching what the elf was doing but their eyes met. causing them to look away from each other.

"I've never thought, its more merrier than us, only Loki Familia" Finn raised his bottled of beer.

"Well, its not bad.. atleast" Loki replied

"I was wondering..." the duo look at Zetta who's near them, talked.

"...I will creating a group, consists of smaller Familia..."

"...and follow your lead, Loki Familia" Zetta smiled and turn around towards the Pallum and the Trickster, "cheers?"

" "Cheers!" " Loki and Finn tug their bottle..seeing it, Gareth followed, and so Riveria, even Ais walk towards them and tug hers, and so others followed suit, just like that, until almost all of them are Gathered near Zetta. and Until—"Is there something on my face?" Ryu didn't stop herself from looking at him that they are now accidentally side by side while their drinks are in front, tugging others. Zetta asks her in which she only step out and turning herself back from his, slightly beat red.

"...Well, she's drunk, I'm sure of it." He murmured and look at Riveria and Lifeya who's also an elf. They two are slightly red. so he confused Ryu's redness from being drunk than flustered