Volume 3 : Chapter 7

News spreaded throughout the Orario

Zetta ascended to Level 2

Zetta, Captain of Artemis Familia levelled up.

Thanks to his achievement by supporting the Adventurers for defeating Red Goliath, his unofficial sobriquet renowned throughout the Orario as a Valiant Tempest, as he is like a wind when him and Ryu was once dancing between life and death while the Little Rookie finish it off whilst the latter is actually have majority of the credits.

Though the unknown Green hooded cloak woman (Ryuu) is still in the Gossip, only a handful of people know that it was The Gale.

And so the story and gossip about her is completely vanished and turned into ash in the end.

Thus in exchange, its the Artemis Familia are at the center of its turmoil.

Many low-teir Familia wanted to pick a fight with them but was subjugated by Zetta himself who ascended to level 2 at that time.

Well, low-tier Familia only have level 2 or level 3 members at most, so they are no match against him.

His sobriquet by then is repeatedly changing into Barbarian Tempest. as he was publicly breaking the bone of those who pick a fight with him and his Familia, calling it as barbaric method, thus a Barbarian. thanks to this, it had him decided to train his Familia inside the dungeon for 5 days a week, training them by fighting against not many but hoards of monsters in different height, speed and power.

Though agonizing, he never heard any complains other than his strict rules when they were outside the dungeon or inside their mansion at Deadalus.

Before then, he gave Straight her weapon, <The Needle>. A weapon that can also transform to a whip that reach for up to 50 meters. Thus her alias as [Mini Fisherman] when she ascended to level 2.

Mini, is mainly because she's a Pallum.

Catana at the same time, given by him her <Gun>. Though she's an airhead, she perfectly control on using it for just a week. Alienated at first because of its unknown structure and operation, she still learned on controlling it in the end, he called him a beginner though, hence her alias become [Gun-nya] when level up too.

Well, its not his fault that they have that chunni like name. those Gods and Goddesses are playing their alias. Though Loki have their backup as he is friend with Finn. It seems to him that Freya is doing this on purpose by changing or adding some words of his Familia's alias. Though that all naming happened in the near future.

As for Vjara, he bestowed her two of Tanking skill such as <Taunt>, and <Sacrifice> which she'll receive the damage originally for her teammates within their party.

Not wanting it, saying it was a Grimoire and pricey but Zetta insists, saying 'I have you gonna get stronger and the Pillar of our Familia inside the dungeon, atleast learn how to take more damage than one if you wanna proctect the others' and followed, 'thats not a Grimoire' in which made the Girls awestruck.

He also gave Meowsui, their Chienthrope support the <Healing>, and <Holy Ground> skill in which boosted their physical defense for a few minutes. She rejected but Vjara only look at her in which, the latter nods as her reply and accepted them in the end. Zetta smile in return.

If it strengthen the Artemis Familia as a whole, he is the most happy man in the world. As long as the girls increase the probability on safely returning home. He couldn't ask for more.

All in all, his Familia are now look more like a Party inside the game. Of their equipment, his only masterpiece was <Gun>, <The Needle> and their inner cloathings such as scarf that nullify most of debuff.