Volume 3 : Chapter 6

"No matter what, we need to reach its core or this won't end" He murmured. He knew for how many times. That no matter how muc power or speed Monster has. once their core was destroy, its all over. "But how?" He find himself asking the thin air. while all are doing his best. He feel empty. He have an item for killing faction Boss. but not a titanic Boss. "No. lets think outside the box", He wanted to borrow another items he had but restrained himself to do so.

His Borrowed Power are long since gone while the aggro wasn't at him anymore after its head blew. But was already regenerated this time.

BOOM BOOM BOOM——

it again started to roar and opened its mouth as a railgun like purple light envelop the battlefield as if it was spitting in every direction. Adventurers from everywhere at the same time find themselves are either injured or dead.

Ryu and Asfi flew off again and stop its rampage. while Bell are now injured and flew away by Goliath's attack.. slightly worried, Zetta stop by where he flew and discovered his Goddess and her friend, Hestia along with Lilly who's holding something like a sword, and Ouka who was also injured from Goliath's last attack. Bell at the same time aren't concious. "Damn it! We need nothing but a burst damage to destroy it completely" Zetta sweared.

"He can"

"Pardon?"

"He can..! my Bell can!"

Hestia look at Zetta and reassure of what he heard. "Don't you mean his Fireball?!" How come his fireball are fraud than what I saw!?. Zetta thought so while complaining.

"No.. he have another Skill.. he can destroy that thing.. please help others.. while I have him come back up" Hestia reconfirmed, Artemis at the same time look towards Zetta and the latter nodded in response.

"Okay, I was hoping that was true" and so all Zetta did is to move at the center of the Battlefield. Have him took the harpoon from Asfi who she threw a long time ago.

ROOOOOOOAAAARR——

The Goliath look at him again after his body produces red smoke. He again hammered not its face but its knee until it fall to one. "My goal is to stick this into your ass, too bad my plan failed" He shook his head and bellowed, and threw another Harpoon into one of its hand. pinning it to the ground.—hearing them, Asfi felt diagusted.

And at the same time, Ryu finish her cuncurrent chant and use <Luminous Wind>, creating stardust and attacking the Goliath. 'is that what she chanting all this time?' He thought. feeling disappointed a little.

From smoke, its arm stretched out and grab Ryu but Zetta cut its finger, liberating her and the big guy howl then again. After landing unto the ground. She glance at Zetta as they nodded at each other and pave their way towards the Goliath for the Nth time.

just like the last time. They're like, dancing through the air, forget the defense but focus onbattacking. "That.. isn't they too fast?" Noted Asfi. The Goliath receive multiple injury but then again it regenetared. Ryu decelerate as her Mana and stamina reduced. Zetta then hook her waist and teleported out, seeing Mikoto used her <Futsunomitama> as his gut feel kicked him.

A purple cage emerged and inside was Goliath, and the gravity are pushing it unto the ground. "Ah, is she a demon hunter?" he commented from the sideline, watching Mikoto doing something from her own hand. He then remembered the anime he once watched who used transparent blocks to use as a foothold, to attack or defend against an enemy. Hearing an echoing sound of a Bell, "the hell was that? a marriage at this hour?" he look where it came from.

"Limit break" he glance where the voice came from and hear her saying a word. Thereafter, they saw Bell, walking slowly towards the Goliath, he was covered by white luminous light that dancing and become concentrated until he himself turned to white light, as white as his hair as he was holding something. "Seems like, I ain't needed here" he then started to leap up, and there, he found Hermes not far away. he sneakily teleported in, near him enough to heard him.

<Bell Cranel>
<Level 2>
<Status: Charging Argonaut>

Appraising Bell and his current status, Zetta narrowed his eye and remember Argo, Argo's descendant, and their similarity. "What.. are the chances?" He muttered as the sound of bell echoes until Bell Cranel unleashed it along with his sword—A magic sword. Destroying half the body of Goliath until its Magic Stone poke out.

He didn't miss those from happening while still looking at Hermes. He muttered about the new era of Heroes and so in which Zetta doesn't get at all and was wondering. He have the similarity of the Old man as they spout senseless about Hero this and Hero that.

※ ※ ※

After the battle and Goliath was subdued for real. all of them are ready to went out of the dungeon a couple of hour later and was about to return to the surface. But they discovered Zetta lying unconcious somewhere. no matter what Artemis did, he won't waken up. Ryu's healing magic which can restore stamina are also useless.

※ ※ ※

"Oi are you listening?"

"Hmm?"

amidst of white infinite white light, I found myself lying from the ground. someone called me, and so I started to rise my body up.

"Who? Wait.. where am I?" I ask and an answer came

"You didn't hear me?" and so I look from my side and an orb of transparent white was floating, I ask again, "Was it you who called?"

"who else?" it said.

"I mean, I just waken up, didn't you see?"

"Hell no! you've lost your memory just because of stumbling down and now you said you didn't heard what I just said a couple of minutes ago don't joke with me!?— then, do you know who I am!?"

"No!? who are you!?" tilting my head, I ask

"The f*ck!? I'm Prometheus- your bounded spirit! you have your amnesia just because you fall down?! D*mn it! don't tell me you forgot your name too!? I said it then.. your name is H———!?"

"Zetta! Zetta! Wake up!" he called my name but was overshadowed of a sudden voice, familiar to my ears. It was a voice came from my Goddess. the spirit named himself Prometheus are no more as I open my eyes again. There, I saw my Goddess.

"Goddess" I called her and hold her warm hands. She then smiled and tears coming out of her small eyelid and hug me. "What happened? I was worried you know?" She said

I'm at lost by her words "what do you mean?", but my voice was hoarse as if my stamina are fall into bottom. No, not only that. Her embrace, I can feel them more than the last time. I asks her again "did.. something happen?" and after that, girls from my Familia came in along with an elf with green maid suit. Ryu Lion. seeing her, my heart warmed but look away from her and look into my Goddess again.

The hell.. happened?

After that, I realize I've been asleep for 3 whole days. and Ryu, the fastest at that time and carried me out of the surface for Dian Cecht Familia healer, Airmid herself check my condition, even Riveria of Loki Familia, came to check my condition. But nonetheless, nothing is abnormal. They reckon that I stressed myself out after many battle battle:

Against Finn
Against Ais
Against Jaggernaut
Against Monster Rex of 17th floor and
Against Red Goliath.

all of them in a span of not even a week. All were amaze by my feat but worry are still showing in their face.

So this is, Stress? Is that it?.. is that really all? I feel like. something inside me, changed and are still changing. but I still don't know what and how or why.

———————————————————

A/N: If you guys are wondering why the story so far is, he isn't in the spotlight or didn't touch the original story in which Bell defeated the Red Goliath. Well, he didn't know the the Story of DanMachi, hell he know its story. But he have his own myth. So, stay tuned..