Volume 4 : Chapter 6

Next day.. the news was spreaded.

Monster Rex from floor 19th has been killed by Freya Familia: Vana Freya along with Bringar or famously called as Gulliver Brothers, which consists of only 5 members of said Familia did this amazing feat.

This news isn't shocking for other high tier Familia such as Loki Familia as the latter knew that the former have the ability to do so.

But at 19th floor?

If they explore through the lower floors. Isn't it better if they fought against lower floor Monster Rex if they wanted is to gather Excelia? Are they there to Bully the Boss? or they need an equipment or drops from there? Is what the Gossip says.

But, after learning that Zetta is the one who was grinding at that said Floor. Loki Familia silently make a move towards the said floor consists of Finn, Bete and Ais. as they were the Fastest member of their Familia. well, the Pallum and the Kenki is more concerned and worried if Freya Familia killed Zetta while in solidarity, while the arrogant Werewolf haven't yet to accept how a mere low level adventurer had such strength on par or stronger than level 6 adventurer.

Loki at the same time, confirmed that Freya isn't that kind of a God—well, she knew that Freya didn't have enough courage to kill her own fancied boy— Thats why, Loki herself visited the Goddess of Beauty to confirm but instead had got a headache after learning what happened

Finn and Ais insists on checking their 'friend' and 'master' personally instead, even though they knew how strong Zetta is.

Because the Vana Freya and Bringar are especialize in assasination high level Adventurer as they were already done that feat during Zeus and Herra's reign. though, they only killed who was belong to Evilus cult or those who pisses their Goddess or a member of the 2 mentioned unruly Familia secretly.

Still it won't help the two but to worry.

With that, Loki sigh heavily. Even her 'complete' Finn become like that just because of a single Adventurer. Well, she was happy that her first Familia member changed that much that even the girls he pursue from the past didn't change him like he did today. Welp, atleast, she knew that her little Pallum is not a homo, but a genuine friend and worried for Zetta.

※ ※ ※

Meanwhile, Zetta are silently grinding at Floor 20th. And in this past few days, he was really lucky to obtain materials that Soma needed to have him his wine more concentrated for his future plan. And at the same time, looted an item for blacksmithing, tailoring or rare materials, such as element conductor, and others which is very useful for Welf Crozzo's blacksmithing, is what he think.

He even looted Claymore which is much shorter length to compare that dropped from the Boss, it has wind affinity and the thought of giving it to someone with perfect affinity made him smile.

[Grimoire of Desire], along with Claymore He looted this two from the Boss of 19th floor. Even Antares, Red Goliath and Revenger didn't drop this kind of skill book, how come that weak boss has one? Is what he thought.

Though, his weeks of grinding have his inventory buldge. His level isn't, as he only level up to only 9 times until now. And even though the monster rex from 19th floor didn't gave him any level. He still felt as if he become even more stronger and faster than the last time.

"Status Open" he muttered, and an interface popped up in front of him.

● ● ●
Name: Zetta Exe Deux