Volume 2 : Chapter 4

Finn and Riveria. The two executives of Loki Familia are now in front of Zetta. if it was someone. They'll get fainted before they even spill a single word.

"How come you're still alive even before coming here?" Finn asks in agitation as he concluded that Zetta isn't an Orario Adventurer. Afterall, theres no way he's level above level 4.. He doesn't even have some alias.. but Zetta's ear perked up at the same time "is that... how you talk to your co-adventurer?" Hearing him, Finn snap back to reality, and find himself in dazed

while Reviria at the same time snap Finn back up "Finn" while look at him.. "No..I mean.. I'm very sorry" Finn swept his face and apologize. 'My blood boils just looking at him.. is this anger?'

He then move towards Zetta "May you answer some of my questions?" and exited from the 19th floor. "But follow me first, please..."

At the cliff where one can see the whole 18th floor by turning yourself 180 degree. Finn spun his spear and thump it on the ground..

"This is more convincing than questioning you.. this is the battle between two brave warriors and a Familia isn't at stake.. [in the name of Fianna, I Finn the Brave, challenged you into a friendly duel..] will you accept?"

Hearing his speech. Zetta unsheathe his sword and return back the speech "I, Zetta Exe Deus am Half-Barbarian, descendant of Barbarian, Krom. accepted the Braver, Finn's friendly challenge", knowing him having a Barbarian blood, Riveria and Finn was more amazed.

inside the Dungeon, a Barbarian is a monster. But only because they've been poisoned and mutated. As a person with blood Barbarian, One has to drink their Ancestor's blood, their Champion, Krom. to become a fully pledge Barbarian. But because their productivity isn't as fast and cell isn't as thick as human. Even they use other races as catalyst. After they intake their Champions blood even a Barbarian blood are still running through their veins. Krom's Blood become poison to them. and so thats the history said. Well, the story of Valiant Barbarian has been long since dead even before the emergeance of True Hero.. those who knew them are the one who witnessed their glory. Of course, Riveria and Finn heard a story or two about them..

And so time passes by and the Barbarian are now become the monsters that destroys whoever they felt an enemy. And in the end, they've been trapped inside the dungeon as a Monster. a Barbarian monster.

Shing— as the sounf of Zetta unsheathing his sword

Zoooom— Zooom— and the sound of Finn swinging his spear.

Riveria at the same time is at the center-side and swung her hand vertically down and leaped back thereafter. And so the battle started.

CLANG CLANG CLANG—

"hm?" not far away from the heated battle. A certain elf's ear twitched "Is something the matter? Lefiya?" Asks the elf by an Amazon with flat ironed chest.. Tiona

A girl with yellow longed hair, Ais, and another amazon with big chest, Tione at the same time heard a faint sound of metalbclashing, "that was captain's spear of sound!!" Tione bellow as she sniff her nose and run towards the clashing area. The remaining three follows.

CLANG CLANG CLANG—

Zetta huffed as he avoided Finn's attack by hairs breathe and counter with vertical slash and jumped back. Putting his thumb into his forehead, Zetta muttered <Borrowed Power or Heracles>!

Seeing this scene, Finn smirked. He copied the former and chanted "Magic spear, penetrate my forehead offering blood..."

"Eh!?"

"Did captain use..!?"

"Is he serious?!"

Ais, Tione and Tiona remarks is at the same time Finn said his last word "...Hell Finegas!" his eyes then turned to red. at the same time, Zetta created red but faint smoke sorrounding his body.

Four girls move towards Riveria, amazed of the scene infront.

"Riveria-san.. did you know that man?" Lefiya asks. "All we know is.. he's from Artemis Familia that lived here at Orario as of today" as their Nanny said and turned serious..

SHING—! KWANG—!

The battle are still going and Lifeya asks another question, "Artemis Familia. their fame spreaded towards Orario as they venturing outside and valianty destroying any monsters nest wherever they go but... isn't their Familia are consists of only girls?"

CLANG— BVOOM—

Riveria then shielded them as debris scattered, and talked "yes.. is what we believe. But that guy confirmed himself not from Artemis' Familia's member but also its captain"

CLANG CLANG TONG——!

Riveria followed "I advised you girls. Of what you witness. Never ever tell of what you see, what you here and what you know to anyone, even in our circle of Familia."

And at the battlefield. Finn are almost and always, seconds away from tearing Zetta's body but all of the time, the latter is either accelerated or teleported in or away from Finn. Finn at the same time cannot read the formers battle pattern as he either attack, defend or teleport at any direction.

"Your strong. so thats why my blood boils! It isn't anger but fighting spirit!" Finn sneer. Noticing it. All the girls shivered except Riveria as she saw this comrade's face every now and then especially when they're at an emerging process of Loki Familia and until today. 'That guy.. he's an irregular.. much stronger than...' she thought after watching Zetta's every move and look at Ais.. remembering the Girl who are calling her Aria.

"He... did he not chant? is he using chantless too?!" Tiona remembered a certain rabbit like human which are still fresh into their mind. Of how he beautifully kill a minotaur during level 1. and has a triple S rank at his Falna. Comparing a man infront of him.

"Yes.. but not only one of them.. I estimated them to be atleast more than 3 chantless skills." Ais answered

"No.. way!?" Lefiya mouthshocked.. first is the rabbit human that sticking into her crush, Ais. and now this guy who's as strong as their leader, Finn?!

"He's not that fast to compare from the captain but—" Tiona said so

"—he's using burst of acceleration or a teleportation just to close the gap of captain's speed" Tione finish her sisters speech.

"He's.. Strong"
"Strong"
"So strong"
"So... Fast!"

Tiona, Tione, Ais and Lefiya muttered at the same time as their voice are in sync.

※ ※ ※

!—huff huff huff..

I.. can't breath.. but.. these exhiliration are.. made me alive.. and move my body as if it was my brain in itself without any delay.

Our strength is on par, our agility is on par (using my skills to close the gap though). but our life and death experience isn't that close as I was only as a virtual gamer. No matter how many times I teleported anywhere from his blindspot. all I slice was air or his spear longer than his height.

I know why, for how many chances I did is all for notch.. my intent reaches him of every swing of my sword. though, we decided for friendly battle. It was a friendly battle to death. everytime I attack him is an attack intent to kill. and all of them, has been blocked or avoid is all because of oir difference in exprience figthing in a real battlefield. That is why I was to be defeated here.

my <Borrowed Power of Heracles> are no more. his buff called <Hell Finegas> are gone. Our bouts is about to end. and Yes.. It was my defeat as I was pushed back and now hammered through the ground and cough up blue light particles. Did they saw that? I wish they didn't. I was defeated in the end as his spear was now pointing at my forehead.

My body cannot move anymore. I need to store my stamina but I'm afraid I cannot as their eyes multipled. there are now another four girls at the side of Riveria. but I don't want to appraise them. I now know.. those level above me, they feel my Appraisal when I used it against them. so I restrained myself from doing so. For now.. at least..