Volume 4 : Chapter 10

3 days later, The War Game was already concluded and as per Zetta's prophecy(?), team Hestia Familia won. And Bell Cranel is now level 3.

"If this is an anime, he's the main character for sure" Zetta commented after learning how team Hestia wiped the floor out of team Apollo with only 5 members. Not only that, Bell flashily moved made Zetta nodded in approval. Murmuring, that's my student!

On the other hand, Hyakinthos Clio's head is still spinning as he coudn't comprehend how he lose against a mere level 2 in one on one frontal assault

Apollo himself, at the same time was banished to never set foot at the Orario ever again even though he pleaded multiple times. Hyakinthos follow his God as the disgrace are still haunting him even in his dreams

The Hestia Familia at the same time, Haul the poor God's assets-in a legal way as that was what the price she wanted. Thanks to this, Artemis Familia are now sigh in relief and happiness as they won a large sum of Valis.

Zetta at the current time, find himself at [Twilight Manor] after finding out the news that Loki Familia returned from their vacation from the City called Melen. Of course, he came for Finn.

And at the same time, he was at lost after seing his disciple, Ais.

With new set of gears and the red scarf that came from himself.

Forgot that Finn is in front of him, he glued his eye on Ais and commented

"Hmm, you look good. But are you sure you really have to change to Sword and not Rapier?", Ais nodded without a second thought, and at the same time, Finn noted from the sideline and was chuckling:

"LOL.. it was you who advise her to change her fighting style" finishing the Pallum's words, Zetta then pull out a sword from his back, 'out of nowhere'

Finn at the same time, face palmed from this event 'how the hell can you explain that thing?' The little guy thought so.

But Ais didn't think that much

"Then, I'll give you this as a commemoration of your new swordstyle and well endowed suit. after all it was partially my fault. That sword could strengthen your 'Ariel' for at least maximum of ten times now because of its affinity. Oh, if you don't want that free meal then, pay up" Noticing Ais' reaction as if saying 'that was too much' he added a few words in the end and gave it to her without retort from the kenki in which she only nodded as thanks.

Thereafter, Zetta look towards Finn "Well then, its time for my revenge?" He sneer at his little friend and vice versa after receiving his words.

At the training ground of Loki Familia. For the second time, Zetta are now in front of Finn opposing each other while the spectators are only consists of executives and the current level 6's Tione, Tiona, Ais and Bete. even Lefiya aren't allowed to watch. Loki did this not because she was afraid of Finn-losing, but because if he lose, the morale of her member will surely drop to bottom.

"I see that you almost broken out to level 7, I'll help you out after this battle, how about it?" Zetta said so. just perceiving Finn's battle aura, he concluded.

"Heh.. not only you will tell your secret. You even wanted to help me? How generous of you"

"Hehe, I won't lose this time you know?"

"Well, lets see.. I won't let you easy like the last time"

The two are exchanging words while grinning, Riveria at the same time swung down her staff, signifying to start their battle

CLANG----!

Their first clash echoed throughout the battleground, "Just because he ascended to level two he become stronger than ever? Really, what kind of growth is that?" Loki commented.

"Well, Finn grew stronger too. Because of their rivalry that he was about to break his shell whom he never thought to ascended on that level for his remaining life" Gareth prompted too. Finn let himself beaten for a couple of times now with the help of this dwarf and princess elf together to strengthen not only his endurance but also his battle instinct. Riveria agreed by the glib tongue of her dwarf friend's remark.

At the same time, Zetta's sword created green wind until it became blue and red. He overlap his <Haize Pala> and swung them after teleported twice out of Finn's reach-Wind cut, he shouted. This technique made Ais gaping in mouth.

<Tir na Tog!> Finn flung his spear to reciprocate with Zetta's wind cut, the latter was amazed that his overlapping skill was on par with only this little Pallum' throwing skill but was more surprisrd that he was thrown away by his own skill instead and receive cuts all over his body

"Hehe, my spear have <Reflect> for no reason, fufufu" the little Finn sneer by Zetta's misfortune

HOOONG- His spear are rotating non-stop in mid-air after the clash against <Haize Pala>

Finn, at the same time dashed towards it while Zetta teleported twice with <Airwalk> in tow and <Stomp> the spear, but Finn's original target was Zetta

SSSSK- at the same time the spear who flew off with <Stomp>, pierce the wall, Zetta receive a critical stab from the Dagger unsheathed from right hips of Finn who he didn't even use of who knew since when, but he grinned because of what he stab was only Zetta's shield.

"Is that a gift? I'm so touch" Zetta then kneed the Pallum's cheek but Finn grab them in both hands after tilting his face to the side and dodging the knee, 'what an amazing fella' Zetta noted until he find his back facing against the ground as he spout red blood along with blue particles this time

'Kugaah- The F*ck is it this time!?' Not only that, the pain tolerance seems like to dropped down too. and because his head is also slammed along with his back, he almost lost his conciousness and because the battle are escalated too quickly, he gritted his teeth and forget to lose himself with just that small pain.

Unfortunately, Fin are still attached to his, and after the big punch from him did the little Pallum release his clutch and leap back to reach his Spear before Zetta repositioned himself

<Borrowed Power of Heracles!>
<Hell Finegas!>

And as if they were synchronize, they simultaneously activated their trump card(?).

Watching this, the princess elf and the dwarf chuckled -"a Ditto" in which, Loki is the one who said the remarks.

In the end, the clash didn't stop until the two of them was exhausted

"13 minutes and 60 seconds, Amazing indeed" Riveria thump her spear to the ground and the decryphered time frame of their battle, shown by her magic.

Zetta and Finn's body flop to the ground and heavily breathing.

"Why didn't you use your stamina potion? You have one and very effective, yes?" Finn questioned

"Nah~ winning against you with that underhanded thing isn't an achievement anymore. By the way, why are you stronger than that Catboy?" Zetta ask while huffing

"Catboy?" Says the confuse Finn

"Ahh, Allen Fromel.. he's faster than you when it comes to speed, and his spear technique is masterfully than yours, but why it was hard to beat you?"

"Haha, well, it doesn't mean we have the same level of ascension, we have the same battle experience too.. I'm not looks like it but for a human, I'm an old man you know?"

"Eh? Then can I call you Old man?"

"Guh! I hate calling me that. Just call me Finn"

"Huehue, just kidding. I don't care if you were 800 years old. You're still my friend"

"Haha, beats me.. that lip service of your was top notch as ever"

"You think so? Kekeke"

"Of course, kukuku"

After that, the two laugh to their hearts content after a few more conversations. But deep inside, Zetta's body is in not in good condition and was aching. Something inside his body, are literally reconstructing.