dear mom and dad (PART 1/2)

***A/N: this is going to be in 2 parts. first part is Mitty coming out and second part is Christian coming out***

~ Mitty POV ~

I came out when I was 15. it was to Clinton and Christian. haven't told my parents or rest of my family. I don't want to be called disgrace or fag from them.

if you don't know, I'm gay. yes I'm dating Christian and yes he's also gay. I been living with Clinton cause I feel protected by him. but today is Christmas.

I'm gonna come out and see if I ruin Christmas. that'll show them. I went to my brother to discuss how it should go.

"when we open presents, say 'I'm gay' and see what they do" he said. "or write a letter.

a letter. that's perfect. I'll do it. I began to write the letter.

"dear mom and dad, you raised me for 18 years before I moved out to live with Clinton and Christian. but today, I want to write you something. I told Clinton and Christian this when I was 15 and they still like me. but"

I'm scared to write it. so fucking scared. I love my brother and boyfriend, but coming out to my family. I can't do it without shedding a tear.

"I'm gay. love your gay son you probably hate now, Mit." I finished the letter and put it in the envelope.

we went to our parents house for Christmas. after we ate and opened presents I gave our parents the letter.

I was so scared I ran to the bathroom upstairs. I don't want to see their reaction and hear what they have to say.

I hear a knock on the door. "who is it?.." I asked. "your brother" Clinton said. "can you open up?"

I opened the door and he greeted me with a hug. "they still love you." he said. I hugged Clinton back and cried.

yes I actually cried. in a few days I was gonna go to Christian's house with him so he could come out.

when my parents said they support me, I showed them Christian.

"he's my boyfriend" I said. "I asked him out and he said yes before Clinton had to embarrass me."

it felt so good to come out. I went onto the gram and twitter. I saw pics and tweets about manthony and holy shit they love us. now I feel extra loved.

nobody but me knows this about Clinton. he told me when he was 17. he's bisexual. he told me mom and dad rejected him but started to love them when he was 18.

that's why he hardly talks to them. I don't either for that same reason. I went on my date with Christian the next day and we talked how we'll tell his parents.

it was only a few days away but we wanted a plan just in case the worst happens and they don't accept him. we talked all day for the plan. then the day came. it was time.