the night came

(Clint POV)

I was watching Kary and helping her do her alphabet. then I get the call I do not ever want.

Dr: is this Mr Cave?
C: yeah..
Dr: your brother Mitchel cave was hospitalized and you ca-

I dropped the phone. I couldn't believe it. he's dead. my brother is dead. this is the start up now. I'm going to end up drinking again. he's gonna kill me by being dead.

I went to see him and let Pat babysit her. I went to Mit's room. my heart fucking dropped. he looked so different. I saw Christian in the chair crying.

I wanted to fucking punch him. he killed my brother. I cried. I couldn't handle it. I paced his room until he came to a few days later.

Christian tried talking to him but I interrupted him.

"WTF HAPPENED!? I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING DIED" I said. "YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER TO RAISE. if you died, I would've joined you moments later".

I let Christian talk to him but Jesus, tf happened? I spoke to the Dr and he said it was drugs. um? what? the only thing he does once a month is weed. and weed didn't do this to him.

I left the hospital because I was so pissed at him. I couldn't piece it together. my brother wanting to die? that's not like him at all. he was a good kid growing up.

he didn't do hard drugs. Jesse. the guy he talks to. a lot. he probably did this. I went to Jesse's to talk to him. I pushed him against the wall.

"WTF DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER!?" I shouted. "YOU FUCKING CAUSED HIM TO BE IN THE HOSPITAL. YOU REALIZE THAT!? WHAT DID YOU GIVE HIM DAMMIT?"

"Heroin and Meth" he said. "I thought it would take his mind off thin-". I punched him then called the cops. nobody can drug him and get away with it. he's my brother and I'm going to protect him.