dear mom and dad (PART 2/2)

~ Christian POV ~

the day came where I come out to my parents and see how they react. I thought of doing what Mitty did and write a letter. it's better to express feelings in a letter instead of saying it face to face.

I started the letter. I thought of doing it sweet then end it with emotional, but fuck that.

I began to write.

"dear mom and dad, you raised me til I was 18 and I moved out to live with my friends. I questioned my sexuality when I was turning 16. you didn't think of anything. you sent me to public school away from private school. at public school, I saw him. Mitty and his brother. that's when I questioned my sexuality. thank you for changing my life. I became friends with Mit and his bro, Clinton. we hung out. we played truth or dare. all innocent. right? WRONG. few months back, Mitty asked me out. I said YES. so hello, I'm your gay son and yes I have a boyfriend. don't like your son being gay? then I won't see you ever again. EVER. love/hate you too, your gay son."

I did it. I wrote the letter and sent it to them instead of saying it face to face. I cuddled Mit and we watched Netflix. I told him how I came out and how I was pissed towards the end.

Clinton came in the room to see how we were doing.

"I came out to my parents via letter" I told him. "I told them about meeting you and Mit and how I have a boyfriend now which is Mit."

he hugged me and said he supports me and loves me as long as I don't hurt his brother.

Clinton is scary when he's protecting Mit. one wrong movement or touch and he will attack. and jeez, it's scary.

Clinton has been acting weird lately. is he a dad? is he a grandpa?? is he gay? bi? trans?? idk but he won't say. fans started to speculate on whether Clinton is even okay.

I'm not his brother, but he's worrying me. I don't know what to say or think of him anymore. if he got a girl pregnant, I will scream.

I got a letter in the mail the next day. it was from my parents. I opened it. read it. skimmed through a bunch of it. but one line struck me.

"....son, we already knew you were gay."

like I didn't know I was THAT gay growing up. but least I'm still loved by them.