Saturday Night

*Mit POV*

it's Saturday night and I can't find Clinton. I hope he's not dead. he promised today we could go to the movies. what if he's kidnapped?! I'm gonna get killed now. who would protect me??

I decide to text his phone to see if he would answer me because he usually does. nope straight to voicemail. where the fuck is he? is he being held captive?

*Clinton POV*

I ignored Mit's call because I'm getting him something. I walked in our house and gave it to him. at first he was pissed cause he thought I was dead. I'm not though.

I took him to the movies to have a nice bro day with him and he liked it. a lot. it was a great movie. we went home after we watched the movie and he lit up a cigarette and smoked.

I wish that boy would stop smoking but its his choice. I walked in the house with him to see Christian on the couch. I couldn't see if there was a person on or by him, but, if he's cheating, he is dead.

I don't want Mit to feel the same pain I did on cheating. I went to my room and locked the door. I took the whiskey I had hidden and I drank. I couldn't and wouldn't want to hear Mit cry to me if Christian cheated. I don't want that for him.

he fucking loves Christian. he's his first real boyfriend that didn't use him. I drank more. by now it was 10 pm and I'm starting to get drunk. I hear Mit at my door. Christian if u cheated, ur fucking dead to me.

I let him in and he saw I had an open bottle in hand. he told me how Christian proposed. I was happy. really. I told him I'm going to sleep and he left my room. I wasn't going to sleep.

I was gonna drink the pain away. next thing I know, Mit is crying and I'm on the floor in my vomit. did I pass out? probably. he wiped my mouth and made sure I was okay. Jesus, I need to stop drinking.