the day Clinton regrets

**First POV: Clinton**

when I got home, I didn't expect this sight. as you all know I am dating Jesse. he is the one who takes me taco dates. then this happened. I called Mit and told him what happened.

I went to his place n cried cause I felt fucking betrayed. I walked in mine n Jesse's house. I found him fucking a girl. Mit was pissed and wanted to kill Jesse.

can you blame him? his older brother gets hurt and you don't wanna stand there n watch. he went to Jesse's house n bitched him out.

***Second POV: Jesse***

I met this girl and she was looking cute and shit. I didn't wanna turn her down. I took her to mine and Clinton's house and we sat on the couch. it started off with a kiss.

then things got heated fast. I didn't know Clinton was home when I was in this girl. the only thing is, she left after we finished and then I see Mit. oh fuck.

I'm so fucked. "Clint baby I'm sorry" I said. "she didn't mean any-".

"SHUT UP JESSE" Clinton said through his tears. "I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU AND YOU GO OUT AND CHEAT!? ITS FUCKING OVER. I'M DONE WITH YOU."

he packed his shit and left. I haven't seen him since. me and the girl broke up a day later. she gave me a STD.

**Clinton POV**

I left Jesse's and I moved in with Christian and Mit. they didn't do sexual shit for a year since they know I got hurt by Jesse.