can guys get pregnant?

*Christian POV*

I told Mitty I was pregnant. he ran out the house to tell Clinton. it was a joke but now Clinton and Pat will know I'm a bottom.

I feel hurt because if I was, he would probably leave. but can guys get pregnant?? I decided to talk to Mit.

he said he wants kids but guys can't have birth a kid. like no shit. we adopted a kid and we told Clinton. he was really happy about it.

he knew we wanted a kid but cmon, we're not straight. so how else can we have a kid? adoption.

*Clinton POV*

Christian told Pat and I that him and Mit had adopted a kid. I was happy for them. they both we're going to be amazing dads. Christian just needs to tone down the drinking.

he was a heavy drinker like I was. he drank 4 beers per day. he toned it down to one beer per day. it was going out of hand. one time Mit actually ran over here crying because of Christian.

I told him to break up with Christian but he doesn't want to. now that he has a kid, I hardly doubt he'll stop drinking.

Pat and I went on a taco date. it was really nice. I gave him flowers because he loves flowers. we had our tacos then went home and watched Netflix.

we watched Riverdale then Supernatural. we couldn't decide between the 2 so we watched both. Pat is so cute and he's soft when you cuddle into him.

he is a romantic guy and I love that about him. he treats me well and I cut down on drinking to one beer per month. he was proud of me for cutting down.