Ch. 10 - The Phone Call

"LET'S GO BOYS!" Madison screamed, jumping up and down

Gavin's letterman jacket was tied around her waist because it kept getting in the way of her jumping up and down.

I was clapping my hands and cheering. Lisa, Ross, Michael, and Vanessa were sitting next to us.

"Do you think I should scream louder? I don't think they can hear me," Madison said, putting her hands on her hips.

"Believe me, I think China can hear you," Nichole answered, and Madison threw a piece of candy at her.

"Where's Breny?" Vanessa asked, looking for her brother.

"He's right there. The one in the back," Michael told her, pointing to Brent.

"Go Breny!" She screamed, and we laughed.

I looked at the field to see Brent looking at Vanessa, but he caught me looking at him. He smiled and waved.

I smiled and waved back. Lisa scooted closer to me.

"You seen more comfortable with Brent now, huh?" she whispered, looking at Brent's letterman jacket.

"Yes, he's actually pretty cool," I replied.

"I'm glad you're feeling welcomed here," she said with a smile.

"Brent Mason just scored a touchdown, ladies and gentleman!" the announcer yelled in the mircophone.

"Wooh!" We screamed.

Let's go boys.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I'm going to grab a hot chocolate. Do you guys want anything?" I asked everybody.

They shook their heads no, and I walked down the blenchers. I walked to the concession stand, where a girl with short blue hair worked.

She doesn't look like she wants to be here. I walked up to her with a smile on my face.

"Hi, can I get a small hot chocolate," I asked her.

"Sure, two dollars," she said, taking my money.

She walked towards the back of the stand, and she poured my hot chocolate in a foam cup. She handed me a straw with the cup.

"Thank you," I told her.

I turned around, and I almost ran into someone.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, and the person turned around.

It was Clary. Her red hair was pulled up in a high ponytail, and she narrowed her eyes at me. She has in her cheer uniform which was gray and white.

I noticed a brown headed girl behind her.