Ch. 27 - Winter Formal

INSTEAD OF SLEEPING IN since it's winter break, like a normal person, I was woke up at 7:00 by

INSTEAD OF SLEEPING IN since it's winter break, like a normal person, I was woke up at 7:00 by....guess who.....Madison.

That's why I'm sitting on a bar stool, eating Lucky Charms with a cup filled with coffee.

All of the girls were here, but they were half way asleep,except Madison. If it wasn't for the coffee, I would be joining them. Brent and I texted until 1:00 this morning.

"Madison, how are you so energetic at 8:30 in the morning?" I asked her.

She shrugged,"Probably because tonight is the winter formal. My super powers kick in, and I can't sleep."

"Super powers?" I asked her.

"Yes; I'm Makeup Girl. Regular teen during the day, and Makeup Girl at night fighting off un-blended foundation," she said before we both laughed.

"Serious, though, I was up since 5:00 and I have had seven cups of coffee," she said, leaning agonist the counter.

"The winter formal doesn't start until eight, so why are we up at 8:30 in the freaking morning?" Nichole asked, walking into the kitchen.

"There are five of us. Be glad that I didn't wake you up at 4 because that was my plan, but I overslept," Madison said while Nichole gets orange juice from the fridge.

"Where Lisa?" I asked.

"She had to run some errands, but she'll be here to help us get ready," Nichole informed me.

"Oh, well, I'm heading to the shower. Be back in a few," I said, finishing my bowl of cereal. I placed the bowl in the sink before running upstairs.

It was going to be a long day.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's currently 5:34, and we are getting our hair done by Lisa. She was doing my hair right now, but she already did Anna, Hailey, and Nichole hair.

She was curling my hair, and she pulled some of my hair into a braid. Twenty more minutes then she was done within my hair.

"Madison, I'm thinking about straightening your hair. It will look extremely cute with your dress," Lisa suggested, plugging the straighter into the wall.

"That sounds alright to me," Madison told her.

"So, Campbell, are you and Brent official yet?" Anna asked as Madison was getting her hair done.

I shrugged,"I don't know what we are. We kissed a couple of times, and we talk all the time. He asked me to the formal so I guess so."

"Camrent is in motion!" Madison squealed, making me raise my eyebrows.