Ch. 35 - Birthday Part Two

"SO BRENT SAID THAT HE DIDN'T send them?" Anna asked me through the phone

"Yes he said that the flowers didn't come from him. He said Clary sent them to scare me because she didn't make the soccer team," I said, looking through my closet.

"But you don't believe that," Anna finished for me.

"I don't know. It's just Malcom is out, and what if he found where I'm located. That could put-.." I started but she cut me off.

"All of us in danger, I know. Look there is no possible way for him to find you, and if he did, he can't leave California without being arrested."

"Your right. It's just every day I plan on having a great day, and then I remember that a crazy psycho is out there planning to kill me," I said, looking through my shirts.

"Well I would say I understand, but I would be lying. I'm sorry, Campbell."

"It's not your fault. I got to go. I have to find an outfit for the game and the club," I said, walking to the other side of my closet.

"Believe me, I feel your pain. I can't find anything to wear either," Anna said.

"I'll see you at the game."

"See you then."

I hung the phone up, and I picked out an outfit to wear. I chose a peach color sweater, a pair of regular blue jeans, and my white Vans. After I changed into the outfit, I straightened my hair. Then I put on some mascara and some lip balm before moving onto my accessories.

I put on the necklace Brent bought me, and a white wool beanie. I sprayed some perfume on me before grabbing my things. Lastly I exited my room, and I walked downstairs.

The only people here besides me is Micheal, Ross, and Lisa. Winter was laying the couch beside Micheal, who was playing COD.

"Nice shot," I said, sitting next to him.

"Wanna play?" Micheal asked me, handing me a controller.

"Sure," I replied, grabbing the controller from him.

We played COD for half and hour before Lisa told us we had five minutes before we had to go.

"I got to use the restroom. I'll be back in a minute," Micheal said, running upstairs.

Micheal's phone started to ring a few minutes after he left. I flipped the phone over to see it was somebody named Jordan.

"Micheal! Jordan is calling you," I yelled for Micheal.

"I'm coming!" He yelled back, and I heard his footsteps running down the stairs.

I handed him his phone, and he answered it. He had a smile on his face the whole time he was talking to the other person on the other line.