5. Ace of The Spades

Anna came back from her last delivery duty by the late evening

Anna came back from her last delivery duty by the late evening. She strolled inside the kitchen and went towards Mr. Lee. He was resting on a chair and his face lit up with a bright smile upon the interval of her.

"Anna-yah! Come here." He gestured her to sit on the chair opposite to him. Anna smiled back at him and sat on the chair. "You don't look so happy. Still pissed off!" he jerked an eyebrow and looked at her amusedly.

"Until I get home and do what I need to do, I don't think I can cool down." Anna sighed.

"This is my first time seeing you being pissed for long." He intertwined his fingers on top of the table. "Is the person behind your current mood still alive?" he asked amusedly.

"Wish I have the gut to kill someone." She rolled over her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "He will be six feet under the ground by now."

"I'm happy that you carry that disorder." He said unsmiling.

Anna chuckled softly, "Do you really think I would kill someone if I don't have that disorder? You know I can overcome my disorder if I wanted to." She jested.

"I know, my daredevil angel." He widely grinned at her.

"Oh by the way, do you have any more kimchi left. Sarah asked me to bring some on my way back home."

"There's plenty. I'll pack it for her right away." He said and stood up from his place.

Anna went back home with the parcel of kimchi.

"Who's up for Kimchi!!" She shouted as she entered the house. Strolling into the kitchen, she unpacked the kimchi and placed it on a clean plate and then marched towards Sarah's room. "I'm in Sarah's room. If you want kimchi, come!" She shouted over her shoulder as she entered her room.

"Coming!!" Jasmine shouted from her room.

"Me too!" Fiona shrieked from her room.

Anna watched her sister busy working on her laptop. She came around and curled up at the edge of the bed and sat there.

"Finally, you're here, little sister. How was your day?" Sarah asked glancing at her.

Anna was interrupted before she could even say a word. "Her day was just awesome!" Jasmine whooped as she strolled inside and Fiona followed her behind. "Our little sister was blushing today." She added. Fiona and Sarah stared cheek to cheek at their little sister with a spark of interest.

"Rearrllyyy-and what's the reason behind her blush?" Fiona asked as she shoots teasing smile at Anna.

"Four handsome brothers. One of the brothers made her blush." Jasmine wiggled her eyebrows while Anna disapprovingly shook her head. Then she told them of the incident that took place between Anna and Leo.

"That's so cute! Did you ask for their names?"

"We've introduced each other. The one who made Anna blush was Leo-but about the other-I can't quite remember their names-" Jasmine said as she creased her brows in thought.